Does any one here drink beer?

BurntRubber said:
If so are you drinking it tonight?
If so what are you drinking?

Thank you, I will be using this research to conduct a study to help further along research about the study of which it pertains. Thank you

Coors light and lots of it

did i help in any way???

FerrariTruck said:
tecate inspired micheladas , sometimes with pacifico...damn i love illegal i mean mexican beer:rock:
LOLOL..that is awesome!:rofl:

Oh, and to stay on subject, if i buy, i buy bud light. Otherwise i drink whatever is available.

DB Draught (Kiwi Beer). No frills, no light crap, just a good hearty mans beer.
24 cans/bottles in a box and several dozens in the fridge. Never understood the whole "6 pack/case" thing, why bother.

DBHedge.jpg

DBFire.jpg

DBPostie.jpg

DBShearer.jpg

DBWoodcutter.jpg

DBDFlatTyre.jpg

Black1 said:
Hey Carl! I heard the name Fosters is translated in Kiwi as "Kangaroo Piss".... Is that true? :dontknow: :D
:laugh: Not sure, news to me. :dontknow: I only drink Kiwi beers, nothing imported, a lot of extra money for fancy beer labels and advertising. :D

I just read the title and it raised another :confused: question in my mind.. Is there anything else to do with beer other than drink it?:dontknow: ok ok ok other than for cooking, of course.. But is there anything else? :stupido2:uh uh uh other than pouring it on some mammeries for basting.. WHAT? :eek:None of you guys ever did that before? Seriously? :dong:huh... I thought it was a normal thing to do. But still is there anything else beer could be used for?

Venom Power said:
I just read the title and it raised another :confused: question in my mind.. Is there anything else to do with beer other than drink it?:dontknow: ok ok ok other than for cooking, of course.. But is there anything else? :stupido2:uh uh uh other than pouring it on some mammeries for basting.. WHAT? :eek:None of you guys ever did that before? Seriously? :dong:huh... I thought it was a normal thing to do. But still is there anything else beer could be used for?

what????

Carlwalski said:
:laugh: Not sure, news to me. :dontknow: I only drink Kiwi beers, nothing imported, a lot of extra money for fancy beer labels and advertising. :D

Oh... I've heard Australians don't even drink it. :D :laugh: But, some folks LOVE it here. :dontknow: :eek:

Been drinkin some magic hat lately along with some good ol' kentucky ale

XINGU...its a black lager from Brazil. Very good and I recomend a try of it. Black color with a slight sweet taste and extremely smooth finish. Not heavy or thick like guinness. My new found favorite beer of all time(untill I find the next new favorite).

Attachments

• beerwithshadow.jpg
    beerwithshadow.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Nope to last night, didn't drink beer just creatine for workout, but tonight will be budlight only :rock:

I had a bunch of different beers last night.

John Harvards is a chain brewery but only has about 8 locationsin the NE. They have a good brown ale. Also before that had a few of these for those who are lazy to mix jack and coke.

BlackJack1[1].jpg

Mutt may enjoy this.

BurntRubber said:
If so are you drinking it tonight?
If so what are you drinking?

Thank you, I will be using this research to conduct a study to help further along research about the study of which it pertains. Thank you

Drink beer? Nah, that's for sissies...I GUZZLE beer (Coors Light) every night...:D

Used to Drink a lot of Bud, but taste changed and now the only thing I drink is Patron Orange Label.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back