Does any one here drink beer?

Two of my favorites are Blue Moon and Trout Slayer. Both unfiltered wheat beers.

And I forgot about Great White. Another good one.

TREKER said:
I had a bunch of different beers last night.

John Harvards is a chain brewery but only has about 8 locationsin the NE. They have a good brown ale. Also before that had a few of these for those who are lazy to mix jack and coke.

View attachment 33798

Mutt may enjoy this.

That's pretty cool! Never seen those before. :)

Silverback said:
Two of my favorites are Blue Moon and Trout Slayer. Both unfiltered wheat beers.

And I forgot about Great White. Another good one.

Do you put a orange slice in your Blue Moon, Dad? :) We always drink "Schooners" (32oz glasses) of Blue Moon when I go up to Michigan..... :rock:

damn, i go to bed a little early and i miss 5 pages of shit....

i got off at 3 (ok i told myself i was off) and had 3 dos eqis with lunch...now i'm drinking miller high life...

to answer a few things:
a.) i only drink bottles...don't like cans
b.) i would swallow for a million bucks...(you would too, don't try to be hardcore in front of your friends)
c.)i forgot about sweetwater 420 (try it)
d.)dom...you would look good with long hair....and how close are you to phoenix (no, seriously)

I always have a 1/2 keg of Harp on tap, nothing like a good lager on tap for me.

Black1 said:
Do you put a orange slice in your Blue Moon, Dad? :) We always drink "Schooners" (32oz glasses) of Blue Moon when I go up to Michigan..... :rock:

Nope, I'm not into fruit with my beer.

Unless maybe it's a banana.:D :)

beer

Been drinking the same beer for 27 years, Mickeys & only Mickeys.....

Just finished up the night....Had a few Blue Moons, Sam Adams Whit Ale and finished up with the taste of Canada, Moosehead...No need to piss around with those pussy light beers, the weekend only comes once a week:D Light beer is for bitches:D

viperhauler said:
damn, i go to bed a little early and i miss 5 pages of shit....

i got off at 3 (ok i told myself i was off) and had 3 dos eqis with lunch...now i'm drinking miller high life...

to answer a few things:
a.) i only drink bottles...don't like cans
b.) i would swallow for a million bucks...(you would too, don't try to be hardcore in front of your friends)
c.)i forgot about sweetwater 420 (try it)
d.)dom...you would look good with long hair....and how close are you to phoenix (no, seriously)
resond to d,) 5.5 hrs:burnout:

Actually.... now that I think about it.... I've drank quite a few Rolling Rocks and George Killian's Irish Red's in my day.... :rock: :eek: :dontknow:

I don't know how you guys drink Heineken...... :puke: .... SKUNK BEER!!!!

Last edited:
I think I am poised to be a raging alcoholic. I mean my great grandmother passed away when she was 98 and never used glasses. Nope, :dontknow: she drunk straight from the bottle.

Venom Power said:
I think I am poised to be a raging alcoholic. I mean my great grandmother passed away when she was 98 and never used glasses. Nope, :dontknow: she drunk straight from the bottle.

Mine too (Grandmother) ... and she is still going at 92 years old... :rock: :dontknow: :eek: Her doctor told her to take her meds with "clear fluids". :dontknow: (Gin or Vodka). :burnout: She is pickled from the inside, out. :marchmellow: She'll probably outlast me!!!! :D

2870048695_f228636fbe.jpg

Last edited:
yes,

8 pints of the one and only Shiner Bock beer, brewed in the finest town in Texas....Shiner, Tx that is.....at the Spoetzel Brewery....since 1909

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back