Does any one here drink beer?

Anyone ever heard of MAGIC HAT #9????

...... It's all the rage in Michigan. :dontknow:

1751198.jpg

trubuilt said:
I drink
1. Kokanee Gold by pint (The Columbia Brewery also brews Kokanee Gold, with a fuller body and 5.3% alcohol content) :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
2. Heineken by the bottle, rarely by the pint (Heineken is a Dutch 5% ABV pale lager, made by Heineken International since 1873)
3. Rickard's Red by the pint (American Amber / Red Ale 5.20% ABV):
4.Corona by bottle (Light Beer 4.6%)
5. Kokanee by the can sometimes bottle (Kokanee is a Pilsner Style Lager with 5.0% alcohol v/v) This is horse piss but will drink it if many will be consumed :D :D :D
6. Last week I drank Dos Equis as I was in Mexico and it was at every bar and was included at the resort. Not bad but I will stick to my order (The main brand Dos Equis XX Special Lager is a 4.45% abv pale lager)

Kokanee the snowback Westcoast drink of choice next to Molson XXX.:rock: :rock:

faslane505 said:
yes,

8 pints of the one and only Shiner Bock beer, brewed in the finest town in Texas....Shiner, Tx that is.....at the Spoetzel Brewery....since 1909

Shiner is good beer...actually shiner black beer is what got me hooked on Xingu. Shiner black has the same taste but xingu has a smoother finish.:rock:

Black1 said:
Anyone ever heard of MAGIC HAT #9????

...... It's all the rage in Michigan. :dontknow:

1751198.jpg
I scored a case of #9 a couple of weeks ago, very good taste I must say but it was kind of light to me for some reason..I prefer Blue Moon usually, a 12 pack of mooners and your well on your way:rock: Drinking beer that is light on is way to much damn work for me, and way too many trips to the pisser:D

BurntRubber said:
If so are you drinking it tonight?
If so what are you drinking?

Thank you, I will be using this research to conduct a study to help further along research about the study of which it pertains. Thank you

I will look forward to the result of this research hehehehe... and oh by the way.... Im drinking beer tonight :beer:

not to me...it's light (ish) it's almost like a mix between a corona and a heinekken...it's almost hard to describe...kinda light as it goes down, and it doesn't have that bite, but does have a distinct flavor...just go buy a pack, if you don't like it i'll send you 8 bucks!:D

btw, have you had bavaria? from holland...if you like the taste of heinnies, but not the aftertaste, you'd like bavaria...i would imagine...

viperhauler said:
not to me...it's light (ish) it's almost like a mix between a corona and a heinekken...it's almost hard to describe...kinda light as it goes down, and it doesn't have that bite, but does have a distinct flavor...just go buy a pack, if you don't like it i'll send you 8 bucks!:D

btw, have you had bavaria? from holland...if you like the taste of heinnies, but not the aftertaste, you'd like bavaria...i would imagine...

Bavaria eh...?

I'll check it out....... danke, mein leiber freund...

D

I'll be on the lookout for some bavaria also. Never tried it before. I've been drinking mostly pale ales lately. I wasn't too impressed with the Flying Dog pale ale. The bitterness is kinda harsh for my delicate taste buds :p . I like Sierra Nevada pale ale pretty good. One of my favorite pales is Saturday Night Pale Ale, brewed by me:

Attachments

• P1010087.JPG
    P1010087.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 16
viperhauler said:
i'm not a big fan of any of the "dog" brands...

Yeah, and something about that label with the dog puking up blood doesn't really make me want to drink it :dontknow:

Iam so glad I have a keg in my refrigerater on the patio,and its very very cold.

Miller Lite is the usual but Mac & Jacks is my fav when at the bars.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back