Does anyone have jewelry expertise

includemeout said:
Just be carefull, the stone and jewelry bandits are waiting for you.

All good points above...I would not let this stuff out of your sight...and we didn't when we had all our stuff mapped/appraised...they can evaluate it right there with you. Once your jewlery is mapped/appraised...never fork over the paperwork with the said ring... ect. Unless your selling it.
Do your homework...we had a referral to a very reputable person...and it was well worth the trip.
Regardless...a safety deposit box would be a worthwhile investment in the interim.
Good Luck James

NBT said:
All good points above...I would not let this stuff out of your sight...and we didn't when we had all our stuff mapped/appraised...they can evaluate it right there with you. Once your jewlery is mapped/appraised...never fork over the paperwork with the said ring... ect. Unless your selling it.
Do your homework...we had a referral to a very reputable person...and it was well worth the trip.
Regardless...a safety deposit box would be a worthwhile investment in the interim.
Good Luck James

Good to hear from you Ken
All the jewelry is safe at the bank. I think I am going to bring it back to Florida with me and catalog it there instead of rushing it. Now I need to move on the getting the rugs looked at, about 8 persian rugs

Demon 8 said:
Good to hear from you Ken
All the jewelry is safe at the bank. I think I am going to bring it back to Florida with me and catalog it there instead of rushing it. Now I need to move on the getting the rugs looked at, about 8 persian rugs
Hey there , I need a flying carpet :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back