DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE COMMEMORATIVE EDITIONS ARE FOR???

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE COMMEMORATIVE EDITIONS BESIDES THAT THEY LOOK COOL?? WHAT ARE THEY COMMEMORATING??

They were commemerating the Viper when it won the 24 hours of LeMans a few years ago. Back then it was the GenII Vipers that won it...nothing associated with GenIII's.

Personally, I'd love to have the commemerative Viper, SRT4 and SRT10 :)

THATHS WHAT I THOUGH BUT WASNT SURE. ID LOVE TO HAVE A 1998 VIPER GTS-R THERE ARE A COUPLE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW BUT IM BUYING THE 08 VIPER INSTEAD

hemi killer said:

Did you shop for that, or did you happen to find it? So cool that the last one is gonna be kept primo!:cool:

iwantmysrt said:
Did you shop for that, or did you happen to find it? So cool that the last one is gonna be kept primo!:cool:

The last 5 of them came here in Omaha and I ran into it by chance. I traded my black on for it and ended up getting the black one back again. I am going to drive it this year. Put about a tanks worth of gas in it every 2 years.

Friggin cool man! I'd love to have that truck in 30 years!

CE's are kind of like the couches under the plastic at your grandparent's house. They really don't serve a purpose, but you have to uncover them occasionally to show them off. :D :D
Just kidding CE owners . . . It's just jealousy speaking, I'd love to have one in my garage! ;) :) :rock:

VA VIPERAM said:
CE's are kind of like the couches under the plastic at your grandparent's house. They really don't serve a purpose, but you have to uncover them occasionally to show them off. :D :D
Just kidding CE owners . . . It's just jealousy speaking, I'd love to have one in my garage! ;) :) :rock:

I couldn't agree with you more.

The white with blue stripes and blue with white stripes are the paint schemes used by the USA in international racing. Fitting for commemerating a USA win at Lemans

IT WAS DONE SO PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO TYPE IN CAPS COULD ASK QUESTIONS

1Fast400 said:
IT WAS DONE SO PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO TYPE IN CAPS COULD ASK QUESTIONS

lol:congrats: :congrats: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rof

l: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that's f-en funny right there!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back