DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE COMMEMORATIVE EDITIONS ARE FOR???

Where are you Jeffey?? Registry man?? Disappeared on the job :oops:
He’s been missing in action for to damn long .. Sure hope he’s ok
I even sent him a email and got no reply about the books a few months ago

where are all you people?? It would be nice if any would do a quick drive by on here now and then!
We get some here and there but nowhere near what was here before .. Come on peoples post em up

Jeffey - you can get out of the corner now!

Jeff hasn't been on since March....he said he was looking to tune out of here due to life things. That's why he was looking for a mod to add; I was the only dumbass who volunteered lol.

Jeff hasn't been on since March....he said he was looking to tune out of here due to life things. That's why he was looking for a mod to add; I was the only dumbass who volunteered lol.
I'll have to hunt him down!! I hope he's doing okay

We're glad you volunteered!

It's not a glamorous job that's for sure. And keeping track of hos is not rewarding at all. Not too mention the spam bots :eek::D

Eh, bots are easy; 'spam' button & poof gone. I remember this place used to be much......livelier than it is now lol, but it seems whoever is left here behaves lol.

Yeah I read a post on that , but didn’t think he would actually vanish completely. Still he’s been the paint on the wall here since way way back . Still hoping he’s doing ok .

Eh, bots are easy; 'spam' button & poof gone. I remember this place used to be much......livelier than it is now lol, but it seems whoever is left here behaves lol.
There was a huge amount on here way back . You could comment and get any reply in minutes about anything . Then it started to fade away and we are at this point now ! I would be curious how many trucks actually still exist and how many original owners are out there ! My guess is a lot less on both those questions .

We can work on that :eek::D

And it does feel like an old folks home hahahaha!! :rolleyes:

There was a huge amount on here way back . You could comment and get any reply in minutes about anything . Then it started to fade away and we are at this point now ! I would be curious how many trucks actually still exist and how many original owners are out there ! My guess is a lot less on both those questions .
Yeah I'm thinking that too - but when there's only ten thousand plus a few total of something it doesn't last forever. So twenty years later here we are

Yeah I read a post on that , but didn’t think he would actually vanish completely. Still he’s been the paint on the wall here since way way back . Still hoping he’s doing ok .
Me too!! He put a lot of heart and soul into these beasts -

We can work on that :eek::D

And it does feel like an old folks home hahahaha!! :rolleyes:
Awe come on Granny , it’s not that bad :D
Well maybe it is now :( I’m mean I’m and old folk in my home but don’t admit to it or surrender to a number .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back