DOES THIS TRUCK BELONG TO ANYONE HERE??

SHU-DOG said:
It is in one of the latest truck magazines. In the article sidenote they somehow snap the driveshaft tying to do a burnout. They didn't mention too many engine upgrades so I don't see how you could snap the driveshaft with pretty much stock engine.
SHU

Probably snapped the driveshaft by trying to powerbrake at the wrong angle for the suspension geometry......:dontknow: If they would have done it at a different ride height, the results would have been different. I've heard of that happening before with bagged vehicles.
mauiSRT/10 said:
.....therefore why use a viper motor. You could start with a hemi RC and save $20k right off the top. Seems silly to me.
patrick

Patrick, the point I was trying to make is that he could have easily bought a HEMI and lowered it and put an SRT-10 hod on it and the maybe a Paxton, but at the end of the day it would have still been a HEMI-powered Dodge truck. The owner of this truck had vision to do something different with the most (IMO) appealing production truck in existence.....PERIOD.....;)

The best thing about that truck (other than the cool blue paint) is that now mine is one of 3056, since that one is sittin on a trailer or in the weeds now. :rock:

slow91 said:
Patrick, the point I was trying to make is that he could have easily bought a HEMI and lowered it and put an SRT-10 hod on it and the maybe a Paxton, but at the end of the day it would have still been a HEMI-powered Dodge truck. The owner of this truck had vision to do something different with the most (IMO) appealing production truck in existence.....PERIOD.....;)

Ok, gotcha.....:)

patrick

Black1 said:
Just because you have a high HP truck that's SLAMMED.... Doesn't mean you can't use the power.... ;)

The truck looks fn SWEET, IMO. :)

What kinda HoMo would post pics of a Lightning on a Dodge SRT-10 Forum????:dontknow: ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back