doesn't someone here own a ducati monster?

just a weeee bit different from a Monster. :p
Does your have the blue stripe with the stars?

what is the maintenance like with the sxv550?
for some reason, i have it in my head that they require a bit more lovin than other motards.

it is a gorgeous bike.

Its the worse of any bike I've owned. Engine was gone through 3X before 1400 miles. We finally got most issues figured out and can now safely get about 70hrs out of it. About the same as my CRF450X with the same abuse. But....the Aprilia is 73hp at the rear wheel fun!

Its the worse of any bike I've owned. Engine was gone through 3X before 1400 miles. We finally got most issues figured out and can now safely get about 70hrs out of it. About the same as my CRF450X with the same abuse. But....the Aprilia is 73hp at the rear wheel fun!

eeeeeeeeeww! :(

I would get real serious about buying one, but that does NOT sound like fun.:eek:

Join up to Ducati Monster Forum and Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum there are some good bikes on there for sale for the same price and 10x cleaner with tons of custom parts and similar price's ...

So I would say pass on this one on ebay looks like its been beat to hell..

Skip all that jap crap you wont be happy with it if your a Ducati guy...

this is true. last year I almost had a 98 monster 900 for 3k. Termignonis, carbon fiber bits here and there, corbin seat, new tires, and it only had 19,000 miles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back