Dom Returns

rottenronnie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I spoke with Dom on the phone today and he is shaking down his world record holding TT Striker-Headed 7 second/183 mph 1/4 mile SRT-10 again.

See the original (old) video, above.

I wish him the best of luck!!

Last edited:
Wondering what’s going on with the truck these days ,, hasn’t been heard about for years ?

I sent him a text as I'm curious myself. He is turning the power UP and has done recent work on the Striker-R heads I sold him way back when. They are sitting on a block that likely wants to squirm around!

Last edited:
I wonder if Justin (JMB PERFORMANCE ) would spill the beans on what’s going on , hmmmmm!

Looking for that 6 second 10

The O.E.M. block will be the limiting factor.
Wonder if Justin and Dom have done some kind of modifications to the block and make it stronger .. S that even possible I wonder .. where there’s a will there’s a way …

Maybe Dom will grace us with his presence!!

Last edited:
Wonder if Justin and Dom have done some kind of modifications to the block and make it stronger .. S that even possible I wonder .. where there’s a will there’s a way …
The engine block just lacks design- strength for crazy boost like that and maintain integrity over the long haul.
The best you can try for is to get the heads to seal on a block that is literally squirming around.
The crank, piston and rods are trying their best to leave home!
Nothing very substantial can be done to improve the strength of the foundation (the O.E.M. block).

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be expensive if those components succeed in leaving! Good luck to Dom I hope he gets in touch

The engine block just lacks design- strength for crazy boost like that.
The best you can try for is to get the heads to seal on a block that is literally squirming around.
The crank, piston and rods are trying their best to leave home!
Nothing very substantial can be done to improve the strength of the foundation (the O.E.M. block).
So I’m guessing that Dom and Justin will find out the limitations at some point .. crazy power without a doubt

Back