Dom's 10.739 run

viperhauler said:
that's a record......

of the longest light:D :D

this is sooo exciting...it's been a long journey...
it will get better guys just have to figure it out but hell tying the world record my first time to the track at 7300 ft while only running minimal boost is pretty dam good i think!!!!!!:D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
it will get better guys just have to figure it out but hell tying the world record my first time to the track at 7300 ft while only running minimal boost is pretty dam good i think!!!!!!:D :D :D
All in good time Dom, I think you did fine.

Great Run! Can't wait to see what that thing turns out on a lower elevation.. like Sacramento. Can't wait to see that thing in action again.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MPH and 60' on this run please.

Looks like it has a 9 second run in her or damn close to it if it gets of the line better. does it have a 2 step or nitrous to get her spooling?

that was fast, but if we were racing I would have beat you in my scion xa. lol

RagunCajun said:
MPH and 60' on this run please.

Looks like it has a 9 second run in her or damn close to it if it gets of the line better. does it have a 2 step or nitrous to get her spooling?
130 mph 1.7 60 ft we are pulling the transmission this week to get the tq convertor re worked ...the stall is like 5200 a lil to high .... i cut a 1.6 earlier....with out any adj to anything ...we will be cutting 1.4 60s im very confident..........there was nothing on this pass to help with spooling the turbo we will be using n20 to get it going ....they do not make a two step for this app

505'sFastestViper. said:
130 mph 1.7 60 ft we are pulling the transmission this week to get the tq convertor re worked ...the stall is like 5200 a lil to high .... i cut a 1.6 earlier....with out any adj to anything ...we will be cutting 1.4 60s im very confident..........there was nothing on this pass to help with spooling the turbo we will be using n20 to get it going ....they do not make a two step for this app
With that said, i believe you will get 9's with more experimenting. Very nice man. Looking forward to you getting that 9 second time slip:rock:

Did you happen to keep your stock 6 speed? I'm looking for one.:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back