Doms All Pinks Out Run...new record.

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from Burnt Rubber, and Dom ran a unoffical 10.2-10.6, at 139mph.

Will have the official results from pinks, in about a week.

This race was in St. Louis.

Congrats Dom and Justin:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

The 9's should be right around the corner:rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Hold up folks, I have no timeslip or proof of anything for about a week, they would not give any racers info on their pass. I was told to email Nate in a week to recieve the info. I would guess a high ten to low 11 at 130+, The 60' was decent I think, but nothing like how my truck 60's IMO. I'll let you know as soon as I know, it was the third pass I made and the other two SUCKED, I simply didnt have any drive time in it at all.

I feel VERY confident that the truck could run mid 10's at 135 in good weather on the 390 drag radials, it is an absolute rocket, and traction was not the issue as much as weather (2800' D/A friday, not sure of today) and seat time in the truck (i.e I cant launch for shit and shifted like grandma). We went for a "ride" friday night and the truck broke the drag radials loose at 100MPH with 19 psi in them!!!! Its absolutely out of control and comes on so hard and fast its insane. I'll keep you posted.......
Justin

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back