Doms All Pinks Out Run...new record.

holy cow put some adjustable front shocks on that thing and keep the nose up and the rear planted. it has to much bounce hendering the times....

Blaine@PSI said:
holy cow put some adjustable front shocks on that thing and keep the nose up and the rear planted. it has to much bounce hendering the times....
it has qa1s on it justin adjusted them the same as he does on his truck

are they double adj.? and waht are you set at. on trucks I shoot for a very hard setting in the rear with a slow rebound and the front soft release and hard rebound it varies somewhat depending on track conditions but this is usually a good starting point.

bigike said:
Man she looks strong!

Blaine did you keep your truck?

it is curently in my stable yes, i still own it. i look to sale soon as i needing funding for my next project.:marchmellow:

Found this. I am guessing the Sept 11 date is the one to watch...should have been on the 10th!!!

PINKS All Out, called the ‘Woodstock of Drag Racing,’ by Summit Motorsports Park President Bill Bader, Jr., is an entire days worth of on-track racing and off-track activities, culminating at dusk in the running of the final 16. As part of the midway, the SPEED Mobile Theatre will be on hand providing air-conditioned entertainment and autograph sessions, while on track fun will include a jet-powered truck, wheelstanders and a variety of professional drag racing
equipment. For those unable to attend, SPEEDtv.com will be providing a live video feed from the track on Saturday.

Season Two of PINKS All Out on SPEED is set to premiere July 17 at 9 p.m., ET, with the Gateway shoot airing on Sept. 11 at 9 p.m., E.T.

Back