Dom's The Man!!!

very nice, I saw you run out at Sacramento, no traction. I also saw that huge turbo in person, its F'n HUGE.

good job dom,when are you headed to famosa,i might be able to make it out there for this record run

There's a Test and Tune this Friday, May 28....gates open at 7pm, run till Midnight.....I'm guessing the DA will be below 1000', maybe as low as 650'. Dom, I'll pay for your Hotel room if you can make it and Brad will video. Plus you know that Famoso was where Mike set the record of 10.733 that has stood all these years. The next four Test and Tune's are June 11, and 25, and July 9, and 23, but of course it will be much hotter and the DA will be much higher.

Last edited:
Trainman said:
There's a Test and Tune this Friday, May 28....gates open at 7pm, run till Midnight.....I'm guessing the DA will be below 1000', maybe as low as 650'. Dom, I'll pay for your Hotel room if you can make it and Brad will video. Plus you know that Famoso was where Mike set the record of 10.733 that has stood all these years. The next four Test and Tune's are June 11, and 25, and July 9, and 23, but of course it will be much hotter and the DA will be much higher.

This would be an epic day if you set the NA record in the 11's and Dom cruises into the 8's (OK maybe the 9's). :rock: :rock: I'll have Flchub make sure the L boys are in line as well.:D My dream video would Dom racing Trainman and both set their respective world records on the same run.

SrtBrad said:
This would be an epic day if you set the NA record in the 11's and Dom cruises into the 8's (OK maybe the 9's). :rock: :rock: I'll have Flchub make sure the L boys are in line as well.:D My dream video would Dom racing Trainman and both set their respective world records on the same run.
I'd also like to see some video of Dom destroying some of the smack talking L owners that come over here. :eek:

RedSrt007 said:
6, almost 7 years of these trucks...we need some 9's already! lol

good job Dom
WOW! This must be a special occasion, member number 1 has graced us with his presence.......:p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back