Dont know bout everyone else but were freezing our butts off in FL

QuickSilver said:
..... 78/degrees here yesterday...more of the same today :aetsch:

:itsme:
Quick

:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: It's been like 60-70 here. Beautiful!

Looks like the equal rights people have taken things a bit to far

So let me be clear, just because you are cold, we sure as hell don't want your hurricanes

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Looks like the equal rights people have taken things a bit to far

So let me be clear, just because you are cold, we sure as hell don't want your hurricanes

VJ

Brother
I am in NY and would gladly stare down a hurricane back at home than to shovel this crap another day...ok maybe look at one sideways but damn I hate this snow :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you this morning. :elefant:

This is what I woke up to. :(

snowshovel460jan7.jpg

oooohh theres pretty:D:aetsch:

thewelshm

Apparently ther is a 40% chance of sleet in Tampa by the weekend:dontknow: Global warming My ass:mad:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Apparently ther is a 40% chance of sleet in Tampa by the weekend:dontknow: Global warming My ass:mad:

thewelshm
You and Roy need to get together while he is in sunny Florida :aetsch: :D
He loves that global warming stuff you know :D :D :D

Yeah, it's pretty damn chilly here too. Looks like I'm gonna have to throw a flannel shirt on before I fire up the bike and head off this morning.

OCBob said:
Yeah, it's pretty damn chilly here too. Looks like I'm gonna have to throw a flannel shirt on before I fire up the bike and head off this morning.
Damn this brutal weather, having to put on a flannel shirt is hideous :( :D :D

It's a little better here today (54deg)... but, getting REAL cold tonight and the rest of the weekend! They are calling for SNOW in Orlando tomorrow! :eek: :mad:

..... Supposed to be back up to around 70deg by Thursday tho. :rock:

Black1 said:
It's a little better here today (54deg)... but, getting REAL cold tonight and the rest of the weekend! They are calling for SNOW in Orlando tomorrow! :eek: :mad:

..... Supposed to be back up to around 70deg by Thursday tho. :rock:
I bet the Orange Slurpies are a real inexpensive treat about now Hehehe

includemeout said:
I bet the Orange Slurpies are a real inexpensive treat about now Hehehe

Yep, they've been freezing the crops every night, so they don't loose them. :eek: :argh: I've already lost the coconut palm we planted this year. :mad: The "Christmas palm" (Veitchia merrillii) isn't looking too good either. :(

It so cold out, my girlfriend accidently left the garage door open all night, with keys in my both trucks, roll away tool box, Hayabusa, and no one touched a thing.
Glad the drive around thieves are fair weather fellows

iraqivet01 said:
It so cold out, my girlfriend accidently left the garage door open all night, with keys in my both trucks, roll away tool box, Hayabusa, and no one touched a thing.
Glad the drive around thieves are fair weather fellows

Now THAT'S COLD! lol :eek: :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
Yep, they've been freezing the crops every night, so they don't loose them. :eek: :argh: I've already lost the coconut palm we planted this year. :mad: The "Christmas palm" (Veitchia merrillii) isn't looking too good either. :(

Where in Fl Jake? Those christmas palms are nice but very sensitive, is it young enough to cover?

Demon 8 said:
Where in Fl Jake? Those christmas palms are nice but very sensitive, is it young enough to cover?

Melbourne/Viera area... Yeah, we tried to cover it with a blanket. But, the temps were just too consistently cold, I guess. :dontknow: :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back