Door Handle ?

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for the smooth ones off the Jeep GC. What year Jeep?

smooth as in flush mount???
or
smooth as in texture???

smooth as in flush mount???
or
smooth as in texture???

Smooth as in texture.

One more question, can they come from the front or rear doors on the Jeep?

thanks ya'll:rock::rock:

been doin my the hard way, i guess?

been sandin them smooth:eek:lol

Yep just like Wesalbert said, only the fronts work not the rears......also, I ordered the re-pop smooth tailgate handle (Rock Auto I think) and it matches up perfectly with no gaps in case you want to paint that too

or a west Texas sand storm:D

Back in the day I have seen sand storms so bad that the paint and body shops were overwhelmed with repainting after the storm that it would take a year to get to all the redo's. Late 50's to early 60's. We didn't have garages back in the poor days so most cars/trucks were left out in the West Texas sun and sand. My have times changed. Now we spend more on cosmetic changes than we paid for new cars---back in the day. :rock:

Yep just like Wesalbert said, only the fronts work not the rears......also, I ordered the re-pop smooth tailgate handle (Rock Auto I think) and it matches up perfectly with no gaps in case you want to paint that too

Oh I love that idea.... any pics?

I know the rear handle don't match up on the rear handles of the Ram but would the front handles off the GC match the rears?

That was easy...just found the left and right on EBay.

i have a set of JGC handles here... they aren't going to fit as well as you'd like... there's a tiny gap that only a few people would notice. i don't think you'll be happy.

i just painted my factory handles...

i have a set of JGC handles here... they aren't going to fit as well as you'd like... there's a tiny gap that only a few people would notice. i don't think you'll be happy.

i just painted my factory handles...

Swell....where's the gap?

ron, did you find a truck?

I think I have. At this point I won't be totally convinced until it's in my driveway. Probably will regret not getting yours. Regardless, I am going to have a truck, so I am buying parts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back