Down Under QC Night Runner

Aussie Adam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Adam here from Victoria Australia. Bought an 06 Quad Cab Night Runner. Right Hand Drive Conversion. Volante induction. Soon to be lowered.

Yeah I drive it when I can too busy work wise. I been to that one a few times. Better in summer though.
Are you enjoying it?

Welcome from currently Spain. I'd love to see a picture or a hundred of the interior

Welcome to the VTCoA!

You drive it much? Might go down to home maker center tomorrow night. You know about that get together?

Have you been to Saturday night live? Really big. Probally 400cars the other week. We should Cruze up together. Viper trucks are rare here so seeing 2 in the same place would be awesome

yeah my mother went the week before last and it was packed. That is monthly as well. I went this sat just gone (because i didn't know it was monthly) and it was just young uns with commodores and new fords. But yeah, keen for a cruise.

Yeah I know. There is the new one on pen link on Friday nights. It's been weekly too. This is the 4th week I'm yet to go and it's 5 min from me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back