Drag 'N' Wagon

seethrough

Reaction score
Not a 10 but figured I would share this. I watched all the Gearz TV shows on Speed channel a little over a year ago detailing the build of this truck with Mopar accessories, air ride suspension, Procharger supercharger, Baer brakes and Leather interior. Last week I was perusing Ebay and found the truck up for sale. I subscribed to the auction figuring it would be pricey and left it at that. This morning I got an email stating the auction was about to end and the bidding was really low - less than the original price of the truck without any of the add-ons and only 1500 miles. I took a shot and put in a bid and ended up winning it. I will pick it up later this week and can hopefully get Stacey David to autograph it.

Projects: Drag 'N' Wagon | Stacey David's GearZ

Congrats on your win. Hope you get Stacey David's signature. It's going to be a cool drive, because so many people saw the build. Keep us informed on your new ride after you pick it up.

I saw that episode, he beat the piss out of that truck.

Most episodes I have seen he does drive the cars hard but I don't think it is enough to damage them. I don't know that I would do that to any of my vehicles but only because I can foresee the costs of repairs if something breaks -Stacey doesn't have this issue. Truck may need new tires and depending on whether he was power braking during all those burn outs it may need new rear brakes. I am more excited about it being the first Express that Ram made and the fact that it was at SEMA in the Mopar booth.

Nice truck....you ARE getting rid of thoes wheels!!...

Right? :):):):).....how bout some pics of your collection for some of the newer guys!!

Last edited:
Here are a few shots and some details about the cars.

1999 Mustang Cobra - 32V 4.6L with Paxton Novi 2000. Making 500+rwhp with 6lbs of boost. 14K miles. Previously owned by MLB player Nate Shierholtz.

2002 Big Dog Pitbull. 8K miles.

2004 Mustang Saleen Extreme. 1 of 6 Extreme's built in 04. 12K miles. Had this one transported from Hawaii. Had fun at cars shows the first year with Hawaii plates on it.

2005 Mustang Saleen. Supercharged 42K miles. This one is being converted to look like the Barricade car from the first Transformers movie.

2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Monster energy drink sponsored car that was at SEMA 2010.

2006 Mustang Saleen. 1 of 12 with full glass roof built in '06. Supercharged and pushing slightly over 500rwhp. And slow in the 1/8th with me behind the wheel!

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10. Lots of mods. Sorry no new pictures.

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10. This is the truck on the Roe Website and in the videos.

2006 looks great!

What drop is that? Please say Tony's 2/3 extreme...

I just ordered mine over the weekend. That's almost exactly the stance I'm after! Yours looks a little lower than most of the other out-of-the-box versions. Spring isolators left out? De-leaf and notch in the rear?

I hate that so many people like the same things that I do. It makes it really hard to be unique! Except if you consider there were only like 48 of those trucks made (or so I've been told..)

2006 looks great!

What drop is that? Please say Tony's 2/3 extreme...

I just ordered mine over the weekend. That's almost exactly the stance I'm after! Yours looks a little lower than most of the other out-of-the-box versions. Spring isolators left out? De-leaf and notch in the rear?

I hate that so many people like the same things that I do. It makes it really hard to be unique! Except if you consider there were only like 48 of those trucks made (or so I've been told..)

I don't recall off of the top of my head what was done - previous owner did the suspension. I will see if I have receipts that give details.

Picked up the truck today and got to meet Stacey David. He signed the dash for me and I got a few pictures. Really a down to earth car guy.

That's awesome. Always seemed like a cool dude. Was Ted Nugent lurking around? lol...:rock: :thrasher:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back