Drag Tire Problems & Suggestions

VIPER said:
dammm - where can i get a copy of ur avatar :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
dude..google images....copy the thumbnail link that shows whatever you typed....then make it an avi...

what's your fancy...and i'll do one for ya...

ugly turd
fat women
big meat

you never know what's gonna show up...that's how i got mine...

i think that was a "gross picture" search

precisiondyeing said:
Don't dish it if ya can't take it! :p

1st i didnt dish SHIT !!!!

2nd you need to hang around here abit long to understand this group :D :D :D :D :D

VIPER said:
dammm - where can i get a copy of ur avatar :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I'd post it for you, But then i would have to take it down.;) Jake is always lurking.

viperhauler said:
dude..google images....copy the thumbnail link that shows whatever you typed....then make it an avi...

what's your fancy...and i'll do one for ya...

ugly turd
fat women
big meat

you never know what's gonna show up...that's how i got mine...

i think that was a "gross picture" search

gross.jpg

VIPER said:
1st i didnt dish SHIT !!!!

2nd you need to hang around here abit long to understand this group :D :D :D :D :D

Are you to say that whole 'flat' thing was said in sarcasm? Somehow I doubt it...

viperhauler said:
hah....

i never saw it blown up...

now i know what "that thing" is....:D

lmao - np :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i thought it was a fish at 1st :p

precisiondyeing said:
Are you to say that whole 'flat' thing was said in sarcasm? Somehow I doubt it...

i sure am !​

I am surprised that no one has pointed out the obvious to Michael. That 20" Nitto drag radial is only a 275. Hell our stock tires are 305. The Nitto has no more grip than a stock tire, I know because I tried their 305-45-18 and it didn't work when I was pure stock. The 275 Nitto is just too NARROW for the torque of our trucks.....PERIOD. Save your money and go with the BFG KDW on the stock rim if you must. Have a nice time in the 14's or 15's at the strip.

Trainman said:
I am surprised that no one has pointed out the obvious to Michael. That 20" Nitto drag radial is only a 275. Hell our stock tires are 305. The Nitto has no more grip than a stock tire, I know because I tried their 305-45-18 and it didn't work when I was pure stock. The 275 Nitto is just too NARROW for the torque of our trucks.....PERIOD. Save your money and go with the BFG KDW on the stock rim if you must. Have a nice time in the 14's or 15's at the strip.

we have tryed to tell him many thing's.... none of it worked, asked for the Opt'n of us and dont listen so " have at it "

there my 2 cents :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Trainman said:

275's are just over an inch narrower. I doubt a 10% reduction in width will be that substantial.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back