Drag Tire Problems & Suggestions

precisiondyeing said:
275's are just over an inch narrower. I doubt a 10% reduction in width will be that substantial.
do you know how much more damage can be done with an extra inch:D

precisiondyeing said:
275's are just over an inch narrower. I doubt a 10% reduction in width will be that substantial.
Make sure your truck is in drive before you start going down the track;)

precisiondyeing said:
how bout you check trainman's screen name in the timeslip section, and then see if you'll take his word about the tires... the second fastest N/A SRT-10 is running the BFG's that trainman and i both suggested...

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
how bout you check trainman's screen name in the timeslip section, and then see if you'll take his word about the tires... the second fastest N/A SRT-10 is running the BFG's that trainman and i both suggested...

nah dont do that that would be " thinking with your dipstick " :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The wheel/tire combo is performing well on the street. I'll have it on the track this evening and see how they do there.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: WAY below average for a stock Q/C, Excellent is more like it. Get your 60' times down to about 1.80 and you will be in the low 8's.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FATJACK said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: WAY below average for a stock Q/C, Excellent is more like it. Get your 60' times down to about 1.80 and you will be in the low 8's.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

This no where near a stock QC Jack...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37191

PLEASE HELP

Hello guys!

What 17" rear wheels are you currently use for 2006 Ram SRT-10 QC?
Eagle wheels are not availalble anymore.
We want to run 390/40 R17 M&H tires.

Thanks.

Hello guys!

What 17" rear wheels are you currently use for 2006 Ram SRT-10 QC?
Eagle wheels are not availalble anymore.
We want to run 390/40 R17 M&H tires.

Thanks.

You should start a new thread so people see it. Others are having this same issue. There are several looking for other options. CCW and BOGART both make race wheels for our trucks if you want a great fitment and lightweight :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back