Drag Week

MG_3962.jpg

Great pics, especially the first one

Awesome pics repping the SRT10!!
Nice to see one yanking the shiat outta the wheels .:rock:

As far as street tires, he was on 15" Mickey Thompsons prolly a 295/60 or so. Good sized drag radial

I am going to be sad when this week is over. I have been looking forward to this every morning.

Yup, me too. Although much of the excitement died when Dom's truck broke. Going to Drag Week is one of my new life goals.

I already have the link up, will be in and out of the office most of the morning though. Actually have to work a little today.

Thanks for doing that!

Although much of the excitement died when Dom's truck broke. Going to Drag Week is one of my new life goals.

Yes, I plan on going and / or running it. I added it to the Silver State Classic (if they still do it) and the Texas Mile.

Yes, I plan on going and / or running it. I added it to the Silver State Classic (if they still do it) and the Texas Mile.

The Silver State isn't for me, but I have every intention of doing a Texas Mile!

Did I miss Larson running this morning? Any other 6 second passes yet?

That is the second time I have seen that old Ford truck run a 20+ second quarter. Props to him for actually running Drag Week, I guess.

I'm digging that silver '70 Chevelle! Consistent 8.30's all week.

Yeah I watched many, many 12-15 second cars/trucks running in a less hp class. It was still fun watching them, and they do everything the hard hitters do. Still gotta drive 1500 miles to 5 tracks and be the fastest of your class.

Yeah I watched many, many 12-15 second cars/trucks running in a less hp class. It was still fun watching them, and they do everything the hard hitters do. Still gotta drive 1500 miles to 5 tracks and be the fastest of your class.

It's so very tempting....

The Silver State isn't for me, but I have every intention of doing a Texas Mile!

Did I miss Larson running this morning? Any other 6 second passes yet?

No 6s but that black 57 went 7.002 @ 212 right out of the box

No 6s but that black 57 went 7.002 @ 212 right out of the box

He holds the fastest speed ever at drag week! He just can't seem to out E.T. Larry Larson's Badarse ride!!
So fawking amazing seeing these in person. Wow!!:chain:

For those that still want to watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8u_sRlzB2c&feature=player_embedded]Hot Rod Drag Week Day 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the link, I am looking forward to seeing some 6 sec. runs

Me too, Im hoping they were holding out for the last day to go for broke since I will actually be able to watch today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back