dragontail096.jpg

dragontail097.jpg

dragontail098.jpg

dragontail103.jpg

dragontail107.jpg

dragontail108.jpg

dragontail112.jpg

dragontail115.jpg

Thanks for the pix! Glad everyone got to see each other. Great forum with great people. I love the father/son team! :D

Nice turnout! Thanks for sharing the pics Ernie!!

Man! Those are some dirty ass trucks!! :D

Cool pics! I don't remember seeing you with a camera! :cheers: (Obviously I did though! :p)

That was a great time, wasn't it Ernie?! I'm still suprised how these big mofo's handle in the corners! I never woulda thunk it.

Good to see you again Ernie, Damn shame Mary wouldn't let you stay overnight. LOL Love you Big Boy.

Roz-SRT said:
Cool pics! I don't remember seeing you with a camera! :cheers: (Obviously I did though! :p)

That was a great time, wasn't it Ernie?! I'm still suprised how these big mofo's handle in the corners! I never woulda thunk it.

Buddy i will say for a 5000lb truck they willhandle pretty damn good:p

FATJACK said:
Good to see you again Ernie, Damn shame Mary wouldn't let you stay overnight. LOL Love you Big Boy.

Good to see you to Jack, as soon as i got home ALL Mary was wondering about was how her man Jack was doing;)

Yellow venom said:
Excellent pics! Looks like a good time,Any drifting on the wet pavement in the corners?

Why yes there was! Just ask Viperhauler he about put his in the weeds:marchmellow:

IH8CHVYS said:
Good to see you to Jack, as soon as i got home ALL Mary was wondering about was how her man Jack was doing;)
She is such a sweetheart, you lucky bastige!!!:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back