Dragon Tail Pics

That dragon tail looks like a fun drive ,wheres the vids? I wanna see haulin dan gittin busy,great turnout, no pun intented,how'd the chally handle? it's tony T's ride?...............looked like fun, and I love how well our trucks handle,would have loved to have been there..........:rock: :D :rock: ..:burnout:

WOW all those 10's and not one QC....WTF!! Can I get someone to represent!!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun.....my daughter loves the pictures of the dog.

D1chief had the QC, and could drive the crap out of it:rock:

he passed me on I-40, he should be home later tonight. we passed in asheville nc he still had a way to go.

but the challey is a ton of fun in the twisties:D

thank goodness for traction control:p

But guys the SRT 10's are just monsters in the curves, you would really be surprised at how well they handled:rock:

Fahrenheit said:
WOW all those 10's and not one QC....WTF!! Can I get someone to represent!!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun.....my daughter loves the pictures of the dog.
the ol girl is 9 years old, and she is the camp dog, such a sweetheart, Chub actually let her sleep in his room the last night, it was raining and cold, so he let her in. But she ate well, we gave her a full steak:p

Traction control?.......I know vipers don't have it, what does it do? is it a control of the inner or outer wheel in corners or like some kind of monitor:dontknow: glad ya got to wing that bitch around, is there a decided difference with it off, does it have the option to turn on and off?

andrew heywood said:
Traction control?.......I know vipers don't have it, what does it do? is it a control of the inner or outer wheel in corners or like some kind of monitor:dontknow: glad ya got to wing that bitch around, is there a decided difference with it off, does it have the option to turn on and off?
the challenger has it not the 10's:D

but I bet viperhauler wish he had it:p

no...i don't...sometimes it'll f*** you up faster with it...and sometimes, i bet it's a saviour...

i always check to see if whatever vehicle i'm in has it if i intend to "go play"...cuz if you for get...it'll remind you bout mid corner, and if you're not expecting it, depending on how it controls the system (mainly controls wheelspin, either by trail-braking the wheel with the least amount of traction, so that it doesn't spin, or cutting the power alltogether) it may cut the throttle when you're opposite locking in "preparation" for the rear end to break loose...then it cuts the juice, and you're already half turned the wheels ... it can be scarier if you're not expecting it...

TC's for wussies stink:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinker said:
the challenger has it not the 10's:D

but I bet viperhauler wish he had it:p
I know we dont have it, what is it exactly..............and if your to tired to explain to a knucklehead like me, wait till mornin or when ya got time..............and ya may wanna git some skoal straight................quitin is a mother phu@#r.............:D :D :D :D :D dan don't want the traction control.....takes the element of surprise out of drivin..........well,his drivin............:congrats: :rock: :D

viperhauler said:
no...i don't...sometimes it'll f*** you up faster with it...and sometimes, i bet it's a saviour...

i always check to see if whatever vehicle i'm in has it if i intend to "go play"...cuz if you for get...it'll remind you bout mid corner, and if you're not expecting it, depending on how it controls the system (mainly controls wheelspin, either by trail-braking the wheel with the least amount of traction, so that it doesn't spin, or cutting the power alltogether) it may cut the throttle when you're opposite locking in "preparation" for the rear end to break loose...then it cuts the juice, and you're already half turned the wheels ... it can be scarier if you're not expecting it...

TC's for wussies stink:D
As I expected....kinda had the jist of it, now I know...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back