Dragon Tail Pics

IH8CHVYS said:
Where's the damn video's :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :slug:
If Chief can decide on the background music he is ready to put up some videos.:rock:

Nice Vids,

Thanks for Sharing

we had a great time, wife had a good time too. we went through ceasars head on the way home and took a few pics. dan we should get together with 4drvypr and do ceasars head. anyone else is welcome to join in also...it was great meeting everyone. thanks...

Last edited:
Well here is my SMALL problem on posting the Vids..... I left my AC power cord at my Brother's house in Waynesville NC. He is sending it to me but my camera will not download vits without it connected... Yea, I screwed up. As soon as it gets here my vids will be posted... Sorry Guys... :(

I took some video, but the run we made comig back from the dam didn't tun out worth a crap. Looked like everyting was too bright.I'll have some pics soon, If I can fix the video I'll post.

Thanx Dano great video of my truck. haha:rock: :rock:

Great meeting you and your wife.:congrats:

davo19 said:
we had a great time, wife had a good time too. we went through ceasars head on the way home and took a few pics. dan we should get together with 4drvypr and do ceasars head. anyone else is welcome to join in also...it was great meeting everyone. thanks...
you should try caesar's head with a 4000lb. trailer on the rear...:D :D don't ask me how i know...but yeah...we do need to grab some frosty malt units for sure!! i'll give you a shout this weekend

Well here is the first Vids that I finally got processed. I chose the run back up the mountain from the Dam. I had to cut the run into 3 segments (approx 5 mins each) because of the file size and time length that photo bucket puts on uploads.

There is some butt hole in a red truck in front of me. I was lucky enough to keep it in frame for almost the entire run.

Tony (in his Black Chally) and Dan (In the Red RC): 10mph curve is in Pt 3 approx 1min 2sec into the segment, in perfect frame I may add. You may be interested at the severe "Fish Tail" a few seconds further into the vid.

Chub: Yours is next, the run from Deals Gap to the "Look Out" (The First Run)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Hope all of you like it. There is approx 1 hr and 20 mins of Vid.

Remember those who want DVDs mailed please PM me your address....

Last edited:
IH8CHVYS said:
Roz:marchmellow: Roz:marchmellow: Roz

dragontail100.jpg
Thanks ROZ - that'll be a perfect addition to my finger collection :rock: :rock: :rock:

Looks like ya'all had fun :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

WOW! you guys were really rompin on it on it!.........and the road surface was a mite damp,in some areas................:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: class A fivestar vids...................:congrats:

Next Batch... Actually the First of the 4 Runs we made that day.....

Deals Gap Up and Over the Mountain to the Overlook.

Sorry about the loud music, I didn't think about the camera sitting right over the top of the center front speaker...... Yea I know Dump A$$ thing to do....

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

Hope you enjoy,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back