Dragon Tail Pics

and one post jsut for viperhauler

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

viperhauler said:
it was...by far...

THE BEST CORNHOLE GTG EVER!!!:D
it truely was Dan, had a blast bo, and glad to finally met ya ol mug:D

LOLOL told ya I was an asshole:D

but now , be sure to try to make panama bud, ya cant go home from there:p

Looks like a good time guys. Wish I could of made it. Also looks like a RC GTG. What's that four door thing doing there? :D Where was the wheel chair?:dontknow:

Great time man! I have never seen anyone there but felt like I knew them all. Great group of guys and can't wait till panama gets here.

BAD-RC said:
Great time man! I have never seen anyone there but felt like I knew them all. Great group of guys and can't wait till panama gets here.
You're right. Everyone I've met has been great. I've gotten up with Stinker a number of times here in NC and I met Jimi, Jack and Chub down in Macon.
Like I said, I wish I could have made it out there:
1. To meet some new peeps.
2. To drive the Dragon.
3. To see the scenery out there.

I won't be able to make Panama either. :mad:

Last edited:
incredible!

I just hang up the phone with my buddy, I was telling him to Ride the Dragon next Summer!

what a lovely place! and looks like you had fun!

Guys, I can't tell you how much fun Peggy and I had. Seeing all of you and finally being able to put a face with names is great. Like all of the first timers it was nice to be made to feel right at home and one of the family. I would like to call everyone out by name and thank each of you individually I will just simply say, ALL OF YOU ROCK!!! :) :) :)

To those that didn't make it, you missed a GREAT event. This may have been my first GTG but it will not be my last.

Oh yea, Dan, did you get the brown spot out of your pants where you almost bought the rear end of Stinkers Chally at the 10MPH curve?????? :)

Needless to say Peggy and I made it back to Virginia just fine. Got the Pics developed yesterday and the Vid is in "Post Production".

The only question I have is what music to use for a soundtrack. Was thinking of "Kill Bill", "I Can't Drive 55", "Bat Out Of Hell", "Long Train Running" etc...

How about we run a little vote and to pic the sound track? Give me some ideas.

Once again, thanks to all for one of the best weekends I have had in a while.

Cool pic's.thanks for sharing.Too bad the weather looked like chit!!Looks like a good time was still had by all.For gods sake will someone buy chub a jersey thats not 20 years old.!!!!

Where's the damn video's :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back