Dragon Tail Pics

Not too sure who I was behind on the run from the Over Look back to Deals Gap but I think I was behind Bad-RC on the way to the Dam.

That is the last segment and I will be posting them tomorrow....

Da1Chief said:
Not too sure who I was behind on the run from the Over Look back to Deals Gap but I think I was behind Bad-RC on the way to the Dam.

That is the last segment and I will be posting them tomorrow....
That would be me Chief, If I had known you were videoing I would have put on a little 2nd gear smoke show.:burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

Damn Jack, I didn't know, Makes that drive and vid even more fun now....

That made Chub, You, Bad-RC, Dan and Tony, ..... Just wish the rain hadn't killed the early runs and we had more time. I wanted to get everyone.....

Thanks for filling me in....

Bad-RC you will be Center Stage Monday Evening.... :) Remember the little white car that got trapped in the middle, he is there in all his panic driving glory... ;) :)

The new vids are uploading to Photobucket right now, they will be done by the time I get home from work. Will post the links then.

Deals Gap to the Dam

Rain Before the Run

Tree of Shame

Ok Here comes the Last 3 batches of vid I took at the Dragon tail Run....

In Order they will be:

The Rain Delay Before the Run

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

The Tree Of Shame

Part 1 Part 2

The Run from Deals Gap to the Dam

(Note the white SUV that got stuck in the middle of a dozen SRT10s, It was reported that he was driving like a mad man just to keep from being run over) :) :) :)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part4

That is it Guys. Hope you enjoy....

Remember if you want a DVD PM me your address. I will try to get them out this Coming Weekend (Gives everyone enough time to send me the PMs and for me to get the DVDs made) I will post to this link when they are sent.....

This was so much fun...just had to bring it back.

looks great:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

cops ever mess with folks?????

how long is the "tail"????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back