Dragon's Tail

Heck yeah he didn't even get to see your mad fire building skills!!!!!!!!!!

Stinker said:
uh...xtra key??

i dont know, if he left it in the room the girls turned it in for him.
Hey Stink, When I came back and gave you the key to turn in for me, after I left and ran the 13 miles to finally catch up with Jimi and Ronnie, they asked me if I turned in BOTH keys. I realized that I had TWO keys to turn in, we were at that overlook where we took the first pictures and an older couple pulled up and I talked them into taking the second key to the Motel for me. I hope they made it. For you other guys this shitass Motel charges $25.00 per key for lost keys.

FATJACK said:
Hey Stink, When I came back and gave you the key to turn in for me, after I left and ran the 13 miles to finally catch up with Jimi and Ronnie, they asked me if I turned in BOTH keys. I realized that I had TWO keys to turn in, we were at that overlook where we took the first pictures and an older couple pulled up and I talked them into taking the second key to the Motel for me. I hope they made it. For you other guys this shitass Motel charges $25.00 per key for lost keys.

From what I remember about the Macon GTG you seem to have a problem with keys..:D ...dont deny it...Jimi & Mark will back me..hehe;)

TNVIPER said:
From what I remember about the Macon GTG you seem to have a problem with keys..:D ...dont deny it...Jimi & Mark will back me..hehe;)
How can I be expected to remember everything:dontknow: :dontknow: remember, I'm old.

viperhauler said:
so......you're not gonna make it??

:eek: Just saw this. Been really sick since Saturday .had to leave work early and went to to emergency room sunday.

Still don't what it was and I am just now feeling a little better.

Sorry I missed y'all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back