drivers seat foam 2006

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the last leather stock drivers seat cover for my 2006 QC:rock: anyone know where I can get new foam base?

thewelshm

Last edited:
They buy wrecked srt-10's and part them out. X2 Builders - wrecked dodge vipers for sale

I doubt they would separate the seat if they have any 06's, they would likely try to sell you a full seat instead. Ive bought recon wheels from them with no problem though. So they are legit.

Ebay store link http://stores.ebay.com/X2-BUILDERS/Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-Parts-/_i.html?_fsub=1157873016

You are probably right but it's worth a try. I've always had a good experience with them as well. They sell quality parts. Anything they wouldn't be proud of selling, will not be sold. So you know they are the real deal for sure.

Any custom upholstery shop can cut new foam. It's about the only choice we have these days.

I work for a custom upholstery shop and we do repairs on foam on a daily basis. Normally much cheaper than buying a whole seat and a good shop can do repairs usually better than factory foam sets.

Are you wanting the cover or the foam? I have some driver seat foam from an 06;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back