Driving to Macon? Lets meet up

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fellas it is getting close to the 22nd, well not really but it is. I want to see the routes ya'll are taking to get down there and by chance we can meet up and roll down in Packs. COPY & PASTE YOUR INTENDED ROUTES PLEASE also maybe a time you will be rolling, so we can link up.

Viginia Garage Queens - HOTRAM & BIG WORM via 95S to 85S stopping in Charlotte to meet up with Labonte, FastFood, Stinker so we can roll down.around 9 am, got to talk to HOTRAM to Confirm.

rhino75 said:
it would be nice to have an address so I can use the GPS.

here ya go

holiday inn
200 valley dr
perry ,ga 31069

Big Worm said:
Well fellas it is getting close to the 22nd, well not really but it is. I want to see the routes ya'll are taking to get down there and by chance we can meet up and roll down in Packs. COPY & PASTE YOUR INTENDED ROUTES PLEASE also maybe a time you will be rolling, so we can link up.

Viginia Garage Queens - HOTRAM & BIG WORM via 95S to 85S stopping in Charlotte to meet up with Labonte, FastFood, Stinker so we can roll down.around 9 am, got to talk to HOTRAM to Confirm.

I am with you all the way bro.
I can drive over to fredericksburg and roll from there

call me tomorrow at work 540-607-0589 (cell Sprint/Nextel)

HOT RAM said:

new number to prank call!!!!!:D :D :D :D :p :p

Mapquest says that me and Ironhead should take I-10 to I-12 to I-10 (really, that saves us lots of time) to I-65 to 271 to I-85 to 96 for an approximate 13 hour trek for 818.61 miles. I think that's going to be boring since we already took I-10 most of our PCB trip. I am considering going straight up I-59 to I-20 then across to 80 to 96 into Perry......... Yall got all that?

Scratch that I-20 idea.. The I-10 route looks like the hypotenuse of a right triangle.. meaning it's the shorter route.. I-10 here we come.. :rolleyes:AGAIN!

i looked at that route too it adds miles ,,plus i think there is construction up on 59 going through there:(

Ironhead said:
i looked at that route too it adds miles ,,plus i think there is construction up on 59 going through there:(

We'll just follow the same route down I-10. No sense in adding an extra 50 miles plus possible construction delays..

Well I think fatJack, Roz, Tnviper????, and myself will be :driver: down oh 75 South to atlanta then to Macon then to ..........:beer: so if anyone wants to meet up in atlanta to finish call Fatjack he can set it up

I would love to meet yall there. But after our long haul, I dunno if we'll have anymore in us.. We'll likely get to the hotel in Perry and crash for a while.

HOT RAM said:

Okay, I can do that. I will call in bout 30. Fredericksburg.

GriffsSRT said:
Well I think fatJack, Roz, Tnviper????, and myself will be :driver: down oh 75 South to atlanta then to Macon then to ..........:beer: so if anyone wants to meet up in atlanta to finish call Fatjack he can set it up

I'm on 75 just an hour south of the gang.

I think I'm gonna be headed down Saturday morning as opposed to Friday evening however.

GriffsSRT said:

Yep...I plan on meeting up with you guys in Nooga around noon Friday..

lol I called HOTRAM, and you know what? he did not ask me how I was doing he just asked me if i got any pussy yet, ha ha. looking forward to meet a Man of the caliber

Big Worm said:
lol I called HOTRAM, and you know what? he did not ask me how I was doing he just asked me if i got any pussy yet, ha ha. looking forward to meet a Man of the caliber

First things first :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back