Droid X= awesome

The droid is the only thing that has kept Verizon going strong and not going under or to buy in with another company.

I dont have a droid but lots of people i know do, well them and iphones.

Paper toss is awesome. On the medium setting Ive scored as High as 50. I also managed to get 15% off my plan and 20% off my data packages. it is quite large and I am afraid to put in in my pocket with fear of breaking it so its always in my shirt pocket or in my hands as I am constantly searching for new apps.

05RamSRTkid said:
Paper toss is awesome. On the medium setting Ive scored as High as 50. I also managed to get 15% off my plan and 20% off my data packages. it is quite large and I am afraid to put in in my pocket with fear of breaking it so its always in my shirt pocket or in my hands as I am constantly searching for new apps.

I have left mine in my pocket while riding the roller coasters at Universal Studios, and Cedar Point Ohio... it won't break!

RAMDUDE said:
The droid is the only thing that has kept Verizon going strong and not going under or to buy in with another company.

I dont have a droid but lots of people i know do, well them and iphones.

That's true... and now Verizon is really the only other competition with AT&T. Sprint has really slipped lately. They haven't put up shit for new towers and their phone selection is nowhere close to being as good as the other two. I've had Sprint (Nextel) for close to 16 years now, and I'm going to be switching to Verizon very shortly. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back