Dropping in to say hi

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a job in November and finally making enough money to pay the bills. I am working in North Dakota doing 14 on and 7 off. That 600+ mile trip sucks, but i have to go to where the work is. Hopefully i will get a better job with more days off. I have a real promising lead on a job and will know more when I go on days off. BTW I miss the hell out my truck. One day I will have another one. You can count on that!

great news man!... it is also starting to pick back up here i've gotten 4 or 5 calls within the past 2 weeks for me to come back!

Hey Chuck, glad things are looking up

I hear ya on that truck deal

Good to hear from you! My truck is still extremely appreciative of the DC Performance computer.

It was a tough call going back to the oilfield. I got used to being home every night with the family. I just couldn't find a job around town that could pay the bills.

Then all of a sudden I got four job offers. At that point in time I had to go back. It is such a relief to be able to make decent money again.

So I took a job as a shaker hand with Brandt.

Last edited:
tsmith3 said:
Hey Chuck, good to see ya posting. Stay warm up there.
Got a freakin heat wave right now. It got up to 35 degrees today. Just about t-shirt weather!

35 above? Shoot that's shorts and tank top weather! Last month when I was up there it was -30 with a 60 mph wind. I didn't even want to know what the wind chill was.

tsmith3 said:
35 above? Shoot that's shorts and tank top weather! Last month when I was up there it was -30 with a 60 mph wind. I didn't even want to know what the wind chill was.
Yep 35 above! Just a few days ago it -30 but we did not have any wind.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back