Dual Exhaust

did you make support for strength ?

that look cool:rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
DSC03791.jpg

That is how it should have been from the factory.....my exhaust will look like that one day..droolllllll..:rock:

1qksrt said:
Sixpack has nice dual setup,:rock:
here are some pics of my idea:dontknow:
I mocked it up and have trim pieces to mount.
no offense but with all four of them together it looks like fidos ass imvho of course

my idea of a twin's:D

sixpacks is bitching

Attachments

• gr_stacks_01.jpg
    gr_stacks_01.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 51
Last truck was 2001 diesel. Had flatop canopy and stacks coming out through top of canopy. Got F'n virus and lost all pics (pissed right off) Loved the look and got lots of comments!! So who has the powersticks for sale? Might as well do exhaust the right way now.

Last edited:
DVSMAX said:
Last truck was 2001 diesel. Had flatop canopy and stacks coming out through top of canopy. Got F'n virus and lost all pics (pissed right off) Loved the look and got lots of comments!! So who has the powersticks for sale? Might as well do exhaust the right way now.

Where you been at? Did the Powell River logging crew set up a road course for you?:D

DVSMAX said:

Stinker will fix you up with those Powersticks!!:rock:

SrtBrad said:
Where you been at? Did the Powell River logging crew set up a road course for you?:D
Just the Redneck coming out in me! Didn't dare go to island...overheight and commercial rate on ferry. $$$$$$$

505'sFastestViper. said:
no offense but with all four of them together it looks like fidos ass imvho of course

I got the idea while sitting in back of a Vette one day
I'm just toying with different ideas.Work is slow,so I have time to play with my spare parts:D All opinions are welcome:rock:
I'm also thinking of maybe a single large rectangle center outlet.The finished cutout will be the same height as the original .

Last edited:
GriffsSRT said:
:D

Well I have fabbed the cut out to keep the same effect as the stock one. I pick it up tomorrow:rock: I will try to swing by and snap some pics ....

My initial measurements show that I will have to trim the steel brace 1.5 inches.Yours looks like you will be going more than that,or are you removing it:dontknow: Waiting for pics of your tailpipes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back