Dual Exhaust!

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got it done. I have few things to tweek before completed but here are a few pics. I will take some better ones when the weather is permitting and not dark outside. Tell me what ya think.

DSC01477.jpg
DSC01478.jpg
DSC01479.jpg
DSC01498.jpg

GriffsSRT said:
Finally got it done. I have few things to tweek before completed but here are a few pics. I will take some better ones when the weather is permitting and not dark outside. Tell me what ya think.

DSC01477.jpg
DSC01478.jpg
DSC01479.jpg
DSC01498.jpg
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I can't wait to see that in PC! Looks amazing Mark! I love it! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

fuckin killer:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :D

It's even better in person. It's badass. It looks great when you're driving behind it.

TNVIPER said:
Aer you saying that "driving behind" is your normal position regarding Mark?..:confused: ;) :D

Pretty much. I'm a giver like that! :p (Love ya Markus!)

I love the concept,but the pipes needed to be closer together IMHO !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Still different,and different is a good thing !!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
I love the concept,but the pipes needed to be closer together IMHO !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Still different,and different is a good thing !!!:rock: :rock:

I have something that is going between them.... That is the tweeking part:D

GriffsSRT said:
It did I will get a sound clip tomorrow (too late tonight):D

Come to my house! We'll get a soundclip tonight. My neighbors already hate me and none of mine are cops! :D

GriffsSRT said:
I have something that is going between them.... That is the tweeking part:D

You gonna hang a badge there in the middle like the Corvettes? That would look sweet with a FANGS logo in the center!

Roz-SRT said:
Come to my house! We'll get a soundclip tonight. My neighbors already hate me and none of mine are cops! :D

You know I am snuggled with my women in between the sheets :p

EMT/SRT said:
You gonna hang a badge there in the middle like the Corvettes? That would look sweet with a FANGS logo in the center!

Damnit Travis SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back