Dual Exhaust!

you need to get with tony and get on mass producing this bumper and an exhaust tip kit to bolt to a factory/aftermarket catback system. looks killer. probably my favorite visual mod that i have seen anyone do here.:rock: :rock:

That's just badass Mark!!

:congrats:

That's the way they should have come from the factory!!

So, I take it they routed the pipes around the spare?

Looks killer, nice idea!:rock: :rock: The outside pair of pipes look very close, almost touching, to the bumper, hopefully that won't be a problem.

I talked with jeremy tonight on this deal, and griff wants to talk with me about it this weekend, so hopefully by next week we can maybe see if ya'll want to do this:)

Stinker said:
I talked with jeremy tonight on this deal, and griff wants to talk with me about it this weekend, so hopefully by next week we can maybe see if ya'll want to do this:)

Just want to know a couple of things....

Can we order it with open or closed vents?

Can we order it in carbon fiber?

Have you shipped mine yet?

C'mon Tony!!!:D

Seriously though, I am so down with that mod. You can count on me ordering one up.:rock:

Ram From Hell said:

Seriously though, I am so down with that mod. You can count on me ordering one up.:rock:
Aw shit, don't get Ironhead started!!:( :( :( :(

Ram From Hell said:

I am gonna fly to washington jsut to kick you in the knee:p LOLOLOLOL

mark talked to me about it, and wanted me to talk with jeremy and did, so i will talk more with mark aobut it this weekend good sir:D

oh and closed vents:argh: :argh:

:congrats: :burnout:
GriffsSRT said:
Finally got it done. I have few things to tweek before completed but here are a few pics. I will take some better ones when the weather is permitting and not dark outside. Tell me what ya think.

DSC01477.jpg
DSC01478.jpg
DSC01479.jpg
DSC01498.jpg

Ram From Hell said:
Heh, heh, heh. Couldn't help myself there.:D
:D :D :D :D

oh and if you read this rammy , I think i got something for ya, jsut dont have the time to actually get it out, want to make sure you get it, and need to make sure its what you wnat, so will contact you when I get back on it;)

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D

oh and if you read this rammy , I think i got something for ya, jsut dont have the time to actually get it out, want to make sure you get it, and need to make sure its what you wnat, so will contact you when I get back on it;)

Rodger dodger!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back