Dual (Quad Tip) Exhaust Mod Made Easy??

THANKS,now if you could enlighten me as to how you did that !!!!I'm computer illiterate,so be gentle !!!

If it doesn't go through with the billet ring trim idea I'll be doing what you did. I just think it'd be easier, quicker, and cheaper and maybe look better if we can set up something with the trim piece.

6pakattack said:
Well,if I knew how to post pics here,I could show you my Dual Duals !!!I had a body shop in Naples take a center section of the rear bumper and cut the Exhaust area out and Plastic weld it to the drivers side !!!Black1 has a pic of it !My only problem was I went with Ractive Tips,and they keep rattling.I've got New SS Tips that look just like the MagnaFlows,but due to heading to Ga this weekend,I won't get them installed untill Monday !!!If someone could instruct me in the art of posting pics,I'd be happy to show you the finished product !!:rock:

6pakattack said:
THANKS,now if you could enlighten me as to how you did that !!!!I'm computer illiterate,so be gentle !!!

No problem. ;)

When you are in the "Reply To Thread" screen (like after you click the "reply" button on a post), scroll down the page. You will see a button marked "Manage Attachments".... Click on that.

That will open a pop-up screen. You'll see a bunch of empty boxes with "Browse" buttons next to them... click one of those.

This will open another window to your computer. Find the picture you want, and click on it... then click on "Open". This will close that window and place the "address" of your picture in one of those white boxes.... Then just click on "Upload"

It will take your computer a minute, then you will see the screen change. ... Close the "Manage Attachments" window.

Click "Submit Reply".... and your all done! :)

It sounds a LOT harder than it really is. :dontknow:

I am with Azmal on this one. I priced out the paint for doing mine, and it was 300.00 bucks to repaint the bumper cover after the part was molded in. So i am fabricating a sheetmetal trim piece to cover the opening. I will polish it to nice chrome shine. I will post pics as it develops.
Dale

EXAMPLE OF DUAL EXHAUST

I KNEW I saw such mod somewhere. It's for sale on autotrader. Too bad about the ugly custom paint dough :dontknow:

Attachments

• DUAL-CLERMONT-DODGE.BMP
    768 KB · Views: 99
hard to see but it looks like the bumper was modded like 6pak's ride which is not what I'm trying to do (it's what I may end up doing if this doesn't work though cuz its killer of course, just kinda costly and time consuming)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back