Dual Turbos Finally Finished!!!

I have been hesitant to really get on it, TILL about an hour ago. All I can say is holy SH_T. It spun the tires for about 75 feet in 1st, and then again for about 40-50 feet in 2nd on an Automatic. Its really fast. :)

NICE!!!:rock:

Hope is holds up for you but I see a tranny rebuild and some forged internals in your near future.;)

Congrats! Looks great. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

We need a video of you making a hard pass. Love the sounds of turbo's spooling up.
Do it........just do it.
Stiller.png

Twin Turbo SRT 10 Ram QC

The set-up on Bills SRT 10 is making really nice power. Everything on the truck is custom. The intercoolers, piping, oil system are all made in house. The dyno we use here at Animal House Racing, LLC is a DynaPack 4000. The next mods on the truck should be internals, and to build the trans up to hold more power. The charge pipes I made where to symbolize Ram Horns for the truck, and it gave it that unique finishing touch. I'll post some more pics later today if it's ok with Bill.
Thanks guys

Bill I'll talk to you soon.

Last edited:
Welcome Animal House!

Urge him to forge that beast ASAP...forced induction on stock pistons yields problems in short order.

Nice work...no, beautiful work!

i give the tranny about 6 months...lol like they said keep the bands adjusted

eddie102870 said:
i give the tranny about 6 months...lol like they said keep the bands adjusted

I'd be more worried about the pistons myself:dontknow: :D :D

tranny seems to be doing fine, but if everything goes good with my business, I will have it done end of october together with pistons, rod, etc...
B ut for now, having some fun at the track. Awaiting my dradials for next week. I will be seeing some NE members at Orchard Beach sunday so hopefully we can take some vids and post them up here.

bmako said:
tranny seems to be doing fine, but if everything goes good with my business, I will have it done end of october together with pistons, rod, etc...
B ut for now, having some fun at the track. Awaiting my dradials for next week. I will be seeing some NE members at Orchard Beach sunday so hopefully we can take some vids and post them up here.

Be careful with it;) Don't bounce the rev limiter any:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back