dude...is that a hemi?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
robjon96 said:
Its not a hemi, sorry to disappoint you.

2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 (340/400 Night Runner)

:marchmellow:

How is everyone? I am from Pa. Just seeing whats happening

3044103_19_full.jpg

3044103_12_full.jpg

3044103_14_full.jpg

Where'd you get the yellow stripe for your headlights? That would go great with mine!

TNVIPER said:
LOL...buy an 06...or change out your front facia....that is the signal light...
Well now. I feel like I've earned the dumbass-of-the-day award:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: . LOL! Oh well. :D Thanks. :)

CrankMyCat said:
Well now. I feel like I've earned the dumbass-of-the-day award:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: . LOL! Oh well. :D Thanks. :)

Anytime..:D :p ...........least you knew good lookin....most of the 04/05 owners are blind to great lookin vehicles...:D ...dang Philistines........:aetsch: :vroam: [/font]

robjon96 said:
Its not a hemi, sorry to disappoint you.

2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 (340/400 Night Runner)

:marchmellow:

How is everyone? I am from Pa. Just seeing whats happening

3044103_19_full.jpg

3044103_12_full.jpg

3044103_14_full.jpg
Nice truck i got the Hemi too:D

TNVIPER said:
This is one of them philistines I spoke of...:argh: ;)
LOL!! Philistines.... Don't you mean Gentiles? The sences of humor of the people on this forum crack me up!!! Love it!!
-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
LOL!! Philistines.... Don't you mean Gentiles? The sences of humor of the people on this forum crack me up!!! Love it!!
-caleb

No..not Gentile.....Wikipedia definition: In non-historical usage, the word philistine was introduced by Matthew Arnold to denote a person deficient in the culture of the liberal arts, or a smug and intolerant opponent of the bohemian, one who exhibits a restrictive moral code.

...yep, Jack...:D :D :p :p

FATJACK said:
I'm gonna Philistine your ass in Macon:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
this i gotta see TAKE PICS
oh yeah welcome where you get the truck from??

ctsrt10 said:
this i gotta see TAKE PICS
oh yeah welcome where you get the truck from??

i got it from bergey's in souderton pa, i am the second owner, they claim the first owner was a 60 year old man, do i believe that i do not know leaning toward no...60 year old man RC NR eh i dont know...

Carlwalski said:
From one Night Runner owner to another - welcome. :)

its always nice to see another NR, thanks

what #?

CrankMyCat said:
Where'd you get the yellow stripe for your headlights? That would go great with mine!

06 headlights are so much more classy than 04/05 ;)

FATJACK said:
06's are just plain ugly and slllooooowwwww.:D :D :p :p :p Whoops!! No offense RobJon....

i smell jealously :p

Riff62 said:
Welcome...Im from Stroudsburg..

that is not far at all we should catch up some time, i am down for whatever

that is not far at all we should catch up some time, i am down for whatever[/QUOTE]

Yeah..will have to do something either before the snow flies or in the Spring..Unfortunately, my truck is gone..But I know a couple guys who might be interested in a small GTG..Truck or no truck..

Riff62 said:
that is not far at all we should catch up some time, i am down for whatever

Yeah..will have to do something either before the snow flies or in the Spring..Unfortunately, my truck is gone..But I know a couple guys who might be interested in a small GTG..Truck or no truck..
sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back