Dutch Nightrunner is swimming

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to explain with my bad english :confused: :thefinger:

Monday march 29
A VW-Audi dealership in the Netherlands had a customer with a SRT-10 truck and a car cleaner (not the owner)
drove the truck from the VW-Audi dealership to his shop where he should clean the truck but never arrive!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

swim1.jpg

swim.jpg

swim2.jpg

Last edited:
damn that sucks, if that was my truck and the detailer did that, they better have left the country before I got to them

The crazy part is, these trucks over there are like exotics to us here. So the cost and time that individual went threw to get that 10 over there would be horrendous. I bet hes got over 100k in that truck...

Maybe it was his way of washing it... :D

Seriously, that truck can be salvaged if they're isn't any major damage. Its not like it was totally submerged. Am I missing something?

TREKER said:

Seriously, that truck can be salvaged if they're isn't any major damage. Its not like it was totally submerged. Am I missing something?

Yea I was thinkng the same thing:confused:

TREKER said:

Now that,s funny!!!!!!:D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Why do you say that?

I can't see if the truck have black nightrunner wheels, black grill (looks chrome on the picture) and there are no nightrunner decals on the side of the bed.
Maybe it's a black 2006 with only nightrunner headlights??

Brat said:
Do you know how it happened?

I don't know how it happened.
Maybe playing with a 10 for the first time:confused:

Since it is Dutch, is the canal that it went swimming in, salt or fresh water?

If it is salt the truck is history.

In San Diego we have folks that have their tow rig slip into the salt water at the boat ramp every so often.

I had a friend that bought from an insurance CO, a Ford 3/4 ton that had 600 miles on it when it went underwater.
He could not replace parts fast enough to keep up with the failures.
Don't ever get involved with a salt water submarine, they become instant junk.

It does have NR rims if you look in the second pic. NR or not, that cleaner guy better have left the country.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back