Dutch Nightrunner is swimming

Oh just wait till ViperJeff sees this. Another one bites the dust! engine and tranny could still be salvaged though.:dontknow:

Accidents happen but im guessing he was playing around with someone else's ride.... that truck is gonna smell like river mud for a LONG time

VENOMOUS1 said:
Oh just wait till ViperJeff sees this. Another one bites the dust! engine and tranny could still be salvaged though.:dontknow:

You know how hard the Night Runners are to find......

I'm going to cry:(

I shed a tear. So sad to see such a machine in such a state of dispair. So sad.

If it were mine? I would be in jail. Accidents happen yes, but doing that to my ride would cause someone to go missing.

5_0_BAIT said:
I shed a tear. So sad to see such a machine in such a state of dispair. So sad.

If it were mine? I would be in jail. Accidents happen yes, but doing that to my ride would cause someone to go missing.
Well said brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

If it could save New Orleans then it could save this truck.

Attachments

• sham-wow-guy-vince-shlomi.jpg
    sham-wow-guy-vince-shlomi.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
Since it is Dutch, is the canal that it went swimming in, salt or fresh water?

If it is salt the truck is history.

In San Diego we have folks that have their tow rig slip into the salt water at the boat ramp every so often.

I had a friend that bought from an insurance CO, a Ford 3/4 ton that had 600 miles on it when it went underwater.
He could not replace parts fast enough to keep up with the failures.
Don't ever get involved with a salt water submarine, they become instant junk.
I Will have to disagree with you and ask you to read my sig:D

You just cant pull it out and dry it off it will take some work but fresh or salt that truck would be an easy repair unless it sucked water up into the motor.

Last edited:
It was fresh water (not salt) and i read on a Dutch truck forum that the truck is totalled. Damaged on the right front and rear side and the engine got water.. I think it's not fine for all the electric connections as well so it's better to sell this truck for parts only.. It sucks when you think to buy a dream truck and the problems begin some weeks later :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sucks. From the pics it doesn't look too bad. Can you get the guy to post more pics and jump on here? Many here that can prob help him out.

TREKER said:
That sucks. From the pics it doesn't look too bad. Can you get the guy to post more pics and jump on here? Many here that can prob help him out.
maybe it broke the right front spindle, and from what abody shop told me 2.5 years ago when i bought mine you can't get spindles for a 10 anymore. He said they had a QC that sat at his shop for 10months and finally the insurance company totaled it out

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
maybe it broke the right front spindle, and from what abody shop told me 2.5 years ago when i bought mine you can't get spindles for a 10 anymore. He said they had a QC that sat at his shop for 10months and finally the insurance company totaled it out
Let me know if you come across another truck they are going to total because of a spindle ill take it:D

Definitely looks like a Night Runner....first thing I did when I drove mine off the lot was remove the stickers.....don't remember having a sliding rear window, and mine had a sunroof, so at least it's not my old truck :D

Gawd I miss that beast :rock:

That guy has absolutely got to be livid....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back