Dyno Day Florida

You guys had to plan this GTG while I am out of town…Dam.. Maybe I can make the next one. I would like to get my new SCT dialed in by Marty.

You guys have a good time.

Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe said:
You guys had to plan this GTG while I am out of town…Dam.. Maybe I can make the next one. I would like to get my new SCT dialed in by Marty.

Smokin Joe

I,ll be at Marty,s Tomorrow(June 7th)For Dyno tuning.Can you make it??

Smokin Joe said:

Smokin Joe

Damn Joe,I didn't think you were ever going to come back !!!

Black1 said:
Yep! :D Bud Light, Miller Lite, Landshark, Corona, Coors..... ???? What do all you "beer drinkers" wanna drink? :confused: :eek:

I think we need a poll. :D

I,ll bring some Corona,Bud Light,water and Green tea for you know who!!
Tomorrow will be a busy day day for me,So I,ll probably stick to Water and an awesome lunch!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

1qksrt said:
I,ll bring some Corona,Bud Light,water and Green tea for you know who!!
Tomorrow will be a busy day day for me,So I,ll probably stick to Water and an awesome lunch!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Green Tea for who ??? :dontknow:

1qksrt said:
I,ll be at Marty,s Tomorrow(June 7th)For Dyno tuning.Can you make it??

Thanks for the invite Mickey…I wish I could make it…. but I won’t be back in town until mid July. Maybe next time.

Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe said:
Thanks for the invite Mickey…I wish I could make it…. but I won’t be back in town until mid July. Maybe next time.

Smokin Joe

See ya soon brother!!!!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Damn Joe,I didn't think you were ever going to come back !!!

Hahaha...Hell Dennis I’m getting to wonder about that myself. Looks like I won’t be back in town until mid July. Then I might be heading back up to Alaska again :dontknow: .

I hope things are going good with you and your family. I still want to GTG with you and have a few cold ones sometime.

I’m sure you guys will have a good time. Marty seems to be a really good guy :rock: I hope to one day get him to fine tune my SCT.

Smokin Joe

OK,5:35 and all's well !!!!Are we there yet ??? Gonna load a few chairs in the truck,and I'm good to go !!:rock:

6pakattack said:
OK,5:35 and all's well !!!!Are we there yet ??? Gonna load a few chairs in the truck,and I'm good to go !!:rock:

Good Lord, Man! :confused: It's not in California... it's right down the street! What you up so early for??? :dontknow: :D

Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey. :marchmellow: Be there in a few minutes. :rock:

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound !
I will consider this another successful Dyno Day!!:rock:

1qksrt said:
Hope everyone made it home safe and sound !
I will consider this another successful Dyno Day!!:rock:

Yeah,finally made it home,damn what a long ride,didn't think I was ever going to get here !!!And yes,I have to agree,another succesful Dyno Day gtg,THANKS !!! 435/490,I can live with that !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

425.30/423.15 for me! (STOCK, except for Maggy Cat-Back and JMB CAI). :rock: She made over 40 more LB/FT (461.09) on a 91oct SCT tune... but, once I get some decent gas (damn shit HESS fuel :mad: ), we'll see what numbers she pulls on 93oct. Thanks for everything, Marty and Mickey... you guys ROCK! :rock: :cool:

:burnout:

Black1 said:
425.30/423.15 for me! (STOCK, except for Maggy Cat-Back and JMB CAI). :rock: She made over 40 more LB/FT (461.09) on a 91oct SCT tune... but, once I get some decent gas (damn shit HESS fuel :mad: ), we'll see what numbers she pulls on 93oct. Thanks for everything, Marty and Mickey... you guys ROCK! :rock: :cool:

:burnout:

It'll be interesting to see how your stock computer and SCT compare to my B&G Stage II !!!And yes,thanks again to Marty and Mickey for a great time and experience with our trucks !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back