Dyno numbers and one hell of a scare!

SRTForLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dyno'd the truck this past weekend to see what I'm gonna start out at. I'm impressed with the 420HP and 476TQ. This is with my new SCT so I'm happy. Now, what I was not expecting was the new power. I took the truck out to the usual meets Saturday night, and on the way to one of them we do play around. I was not expecting the tires to completely break loose from a 60 punch. SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME! Needless to say, after the adrenaline was gone, I had the biggest smile on my face. I am in love with these trucks more and more everyday. I absolutely cannot wait til I have the twins on her!

That is the "seat of your pants" rush....I love it. We have winter up here now so I will envy all you southern types until spring...lol

Pretty good numbers. I dyno'd bone stock (w/CAI) at 403/436 (quad cab). Since then I've opened up the exhaust, removed rear cats, and added Roe tune. Haven't re-dyno'd, but sounds like your numbers are pretty consistent with the mods you have. Good numbers.

it was not wet, and it scared me because I did not expect it. It's great being sucked into your seat and people riding with you are like, "Holy ****!"

I had people in the truck with me. my other friends didn't believe me either without my witnesses.

trust me ima try to get one. I wouldn't have believed it either if it didn't happen to me.

Don't know on dry.
But mine (a QC) did that on wet on the high way (in a tunnel to be exact) at about 60 mph and with the tow/haul on so it wasn't in overdrive.
It was scaring since i'd never expect her to do that.
O yeah and i have the Pirelli's sliders

i was on a highway feeter (i think that's how its spelled) at about midnight, dry, on about 40% tread on flacons. dropped into second gear from the punch.

QC rolling 60 breaking loose. I am not saying you are Dr suess or nothing but thats kinda hard to believe.

lol It dont too much bother me whether its true or not. I just hope youve got the respect that these trucks demand. Id hate to see another SRT-10 transformed into a ball of metal.

Im a new owner. Ive put about 800 miles on her & I still dont know how WOT feels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back