dyno power estimates

THEDAV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see what you guys think I I'll pull on my first ever dyno run(HP\TQ). My mods are listed in my sig - 2006 RC.

Also any advise on the best run possible would be appreciated since I'll be loosing my dyno virginity!

I'll post my print outs ASAP!

p.s. only 90 octance available up here so Torrie sent me a 90 octane tune. Special prize not to exceed $10 form JTSVP for the member with the closest hp and tq numbers!

Last edited:
446/485.

I noticed you were wondering if you have the cam issue. Do you feel she is low on power?

It is a dyno jet. What is the difference between the two?

The dyno jets offer one specific weight for the vehicle to spin, ie. 6000 lbs. So none of our vehicles weigh 6k the engine will be more heavily loaded than is nessecary which will give you different #'s.(just used 6000 as an example)

The mustang dyno will be loaded to the actual weight of the vehicle which will give more accurate #'s and can in turn give you the opportunity to get a better tune.

How much of an impact do you guys think 90 octane vs. 91 ro 93 octane will have on performance and dyno numbers? :dontknow:

We only have 90 octane up here . . . . and we pump out a ton of crude and have our own refineries up here . . doesn't make sense . . . . :(

I am also wondering the same thing. Specifically 91-94. Only one station here has 94. Is it worth the hassle?

I am also wondering the same thing. Specifically 91-94. Only one station here has 94. Is it worth the hassle?

Dont know the answer, but i know there is only one station in my town of 40,000 (so fairly good size town), and i only got gas there for that reason.

other stations, there premium was 91-92

Also you mentioned you were getting an SCT. if you ar running the 94 oct tune, i would only put in 94 oct. or atleast dnt run it hard if you put anything else in. or get a 91 tune aswell:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back