Dyno Slip

105-0575_IMG.jpg

Blakewilder said:
Well then you shouldnt have sold it Dummy! You shoulda sold the L!!! Nice dyno though!

Had to sell at the moment...by the way my L has a better dyno sheet than the one I posted of the SRT;)

VPRPWR said:
Had to sell at the moment...by the way my L has a better dyno sheet than the one I posted of the SRT;)
wow great numbers!
But I agree on your decision:rock:

nice P.....you can really see why launching at 4000rpm + will get you down the track if you have slicks....

Now go get slicks....

ViperRamRacing said:
This is a truck forum. American hot rod trucks.

Don't they have a frorum for little things with a Napoleon complex.

Who cares about an over stressed ricer.

Talk about manley things here, not wanna be's

Will this one work?

DynoGraphWalltsTruck.jpg

ViperRamRacing said:

Awdisuzu is a contributing member of this group who has a lot to offer...he has helped me on more than 1 occasion....He owns a bad ass SRT and can talk about what ever the fuck he wants to talk about....Mike your isuzu is awsome...

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
Awdisuzu is a contributing member of this group who has a lot to offer...he has helped me on more than 1 occasion....He owns a bad ass SRT and can talk about what ever the fuck he wants to talk about....Mike you isuzu is awsome...

What he said.....your ride is badass....thanks for the share..:)

Walt

well I'm soooo sorry I insulted you. as a matter of fact, i have contributed and/or run the isuzu forum for over 13 years.

Mike~

ViperRamRacing said:

no dude, your truck is badass. thanks!

and happy birthday to meeeeeee!

Nowwhat said:
Awdisuzu is a contributing member of this group who has a lot to offer...he has helped me on more than 1 occasion....He owns a bad ass SRT and can talk about what ever the fuck he wants to talk about....Mike your isuzu is awsome...

There sometimes can be more to an issue than there apears to be on the surface. I only know whar I see and have experianced with individuals in the past.
I will watch this one with interest.
AWDIsuzu has insulted me and called me "Fucking nuts" publicly on the SRT10 Forum.
At this point, I am not going to take sides or get involved on this, but I know what has transpired previously with me on a personal basis.

I don't like to be called "fucking nuts" on a public forum but it is the internet and I consider the source.

I copied this from the old forum. It is a direct copy. This was directed at me on 4/27/2006

Quote you guys need to seriously stop posting these outragous prices. just for kicks I did a search for "lexan sindows" and the very first site that came up was this one:

Http://www.proglasswindows.com/

nowhere is there any product that costs $612.

and as $4000 for a chrome moly cage... no comment. you're f*****g nuts dude.

*shakes head* Quote

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back