Dyno Slip

hey you can't make everyone happy... I know a lot of people don't like me but that's their loss not mine.

FSTJACK said:
There sometimes can be more to an issue than there apears to be on the surface. I only know whar I see and have experianced with individuals in the past.
I will watch this one with interest.
AWDIsuzu has insulted me and called me "Fucking nuts" publicly on the SRT10 Forum.
At this point, I am not going to take sides or get involved on this, but I know what has transpired previously with me on a personal basis.

I don't like to be called "fucking nuts" on a public forum but it is the internet and I consider the source.

I copied this from the old forum. It is a direct copy. This was directed at me on 4/27/2006

Quote you guys need to seriously stop posting these outragous prices. just for kicks I did a search for "lexan sindows" and the very first site that came up was this one:

Http://www.proglasswindows.com/

nowhere is there any product that costs $612.

and as $4000 for a chrome moly cage... no comment. you're f*****g nuts dude.

*shakes head* Quote

Last edited by a moderator:
I know and have met both of you (Jack and Mike )...perhaps you guys can PM each other...you are both very cool people with alot to contribute...If you met face to face I bet you guys would get along great....

That's the great thing about the internet, we all have our different opinions. Just like real-life, we like some and we don't like some, that's what makes us individuals. Jack is a very knowledable person, and calling him out was very insulting to him especially since you wouldn't do it in real life (considering he's an older gentleman too). So was it wrong? Yes...Will telling him you didn't mean it personally help? Yes

The 'your loss not mine' doesnt solve anything, so please take it to PM. :)

my 2 worthless pennies

-Red

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
That's the great thing about the internet, we all have our different opinions. Just like real-life, we like some and we don't like some, that's what makes us individuals. Jack is a very knowledable person, and calling him out was very insulting to him especially since you wouldn't do it in real life (considering he's an older gentleman too). So was it wrong? Yes...Will telling him you didn't mean it personally help? Yes

Take it to PM guys,

my 2 worthless pennies

-Red

I hope Jack whips your ass next time he sees you for calling him an "older gentleman".....:D

Nowwhat said:
I hope Jack whips your ass next time he sees you for calling him an "older gentleman".....:D

He's lucky I didn't ask for a senior discount when I bought him lunch the other day!!

:dontknow: :D :D

I think Mike AWDisuzu..is a frickin dick!!!! just kidding, hes my roomate...i had to get my jab in, i think we are all nuckin futs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a dick. meh

wheredwhogo? said:
I think Mike AWDisuzu..is a frickin dick!!!! just kidding, hes my roomate...i had to get my jab in, i think we are all nuckin futs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLL Jacks on his MEDS agian!!!LOLOL:D

shit ya'll know people hate the hell outta me, but when they meet me ,its a different tune , everyone has their own personality , and on a keyboard you cannot appreciate it.

I'm sure if everyone was to meet at hooters, not knowing each other it would be totally different.

Hope your feeling better, and AWDISUZU my John Deeres gotcha beat!!LOLOL

But back to the original subject , dont whore my friends post!

Red or Patrick or BOBO what ever the heck, not bad dyno run for a West coast truck, Might have something for ya this weekend!;)

Now ya'll other little children choose up and bump dicks , and make up!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back