DYNO VIDEO!!695rwhp/805 rwtq on 200 shot MoparViper 04'

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Finally got the video together of MOPARVIPER's 2004 Venomous1 Racing Built IDPS (INTERNAL DIRECT PORT SYSTEM) AKA "THE MONEY MAKER" totally HIDDEN 400 shot using goodies from Nitrous Outlet. Purge into the frame rail, solenoids, wiring and plumbing totally hidden under floorpan insulation and interally direct port intake is visually free of any nitrous lines, wiring, etc.
It's a totally customizable Progressive Controller interfaced system that lets you tailor the hit to your conditions and needs. Incuding programming for an entire 2nd stage controlled independently. :chain::rock::burnout:

Enjoy the video made by V1Racing as well;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gr3-aDA1Ic[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: DYNO! 695rwhp/805 rwtq on 200 shot MoparViper 04'

Some kind of copyright issue with the video

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

ya can hear the difference on the juice:rock::rock::rock:

On first post where it has link, don't press where it says YouTube, press the play button from phones. If your YouTube account is open it may go straight there and not stay within the forum.

i would say forged from the photos of the rods & pistons in the first part of the vid

Yessir, forged rods/pistons, custom Nitrous Cam profile , improved oiling bearings, ported intake, twin disc clutch, built t56, traction system, QA1s, custom Chris Jensen Tuning and the list goes on. :burnout:

Thanks for watching :D

In a few years you will be saying "That Fing Brad guy got me into editing and now i don't have any free time and everybody wants me to film their stuff for free. Thanks A LOT.":D

I told Nick I have like 24 hours at least in it. I'm already saying "That F'ing Brad guy" :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back