Dyno'ed today @ RRev Motorsports......

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fairly pleased with my current setup !!!!:rock:

Gotta get Marty to tune a bit more outta my truck........

462 rwhp
500 rwtrq

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 1,127
moparracing said:

462 rwhp
500 rwtrq
Good numbers bro,Congrats.:burnout:

Great numbers but you could really get some serious increases by leaning that extreme fat A/F condition between 4K & 6k RPM...an SCT tune or Vec 3 would really change that graph..

TNVIPER said:
Great numbers but you could really get some serious increases by leaning that extreme fat A/F condition between 4K & 6k RPM...an SCT tune or Vec 3 would really change that graph..
thank you.

that's why i dyno'ed today & emailed my results to marty to fix that...... i already have my sct, just waiting on da man.......:D

i see a roe sc in my future with sct tuning........:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Good numbers:rock: How do you like the SCT??? I'm waiting on mine
love it !!!! :rock:

the best part of it is having a good friend like marty who can tune my truck for me........ we've already talked about my dyno runs & he's got some adjustments he can make to make it just alittle better !!!

i was thinking a supercharger with the sct tune, but now marty's got me convinced to go with a nos setup (150 wet) with his tune to achieve my 600 rwhp......
i trust marty completely !!!!:rock:

Last edited:
moparracing said:

462 rwhp
500 rwtrq

Randy! those are some good numbers!!!!...sorry i missed it...i was to lazy to get up this morning:sleep: :sleep: ....and i wasn't sure if u were going or not...anyway very nice!:D

Decent NA numbers!:burnout:

I'm looking forward to getting down to their shop for my dyno tune session. I'll be sure to give as much heads-up as possible. Maybe we can put together an impromptu GTG, or at least catch a beer after huffing some high-octane exhaust!:rock:

Ram From Hell said:

I'm looking forward to getting down to their shop for my dyno tune session. I'll be sure to give as much heads-up as possible. Maybe we can put together an impromptu GTG, or at least catch a beer after huffing some high-octane exhaust!:rock:
You wait long enough and mine will be on the road to join in.

Ram From Hell said:

sounds like fun...... a portland gtg for dyno's & beers, i'm in !!!:D

heck, i may have my 150 wet shot of nos installed by then........

moparracing said:
when ya gonna finish that beast, dale ?? should be plenty able to whip some trailblazer ss ass now........:D
Well the engine is about a week to a week and a half from done. So figure it will be installed in 3 - 4 weeks.

The axle is ahead of schedule. It should be here in 3 weeks. So depending on how it slides into the fab shop schedule it could be done in 5 weeks.

Then I have to drive my break in miles and tune it. So I think the tune will be the first weekend in May.

tinygiants said:
You wait long enough and mine will be on the road to join in.

Maybe, maybe not. I made a bit of progress this weekend. Fluids go in this week (besides the beer...).:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back