Dyno'ed today @ RRev Motorsports......

moparracing said:
love it !!!! :rock:

the best part of it is having a good friend like marty who can tune my truck for me........ we've already talked about my dyno runs & he's got some adjustments he can make to make it just alittle better !!!

i was thinking a supercharger with the sct tune, but now marty's got me convinced to go with a nos setup (150 wet) with his tune to achieve my 600 rwhp......
i trust marty completely !!!!:rock:

yeah NOS is cool <literally>.... if you're on the track:p the RoE will give you more fun on the streets though...
:D

moparracing said:
do you have nos or the roe ? interested in your opinion if you do......

NOS: yes I have a staged system that obviously can only be used on the track... there's no go button. I would have to reprogram the computer to tell it when to hit <pretty impractical> besides it's completely illegal on the streets

ROE: I personally have a Paxton, however the principal of the 2 are the same... in fact from what I've read you get more bottom end power from the ROE.... <paxton... ROE> it's a personal preference

The fact is... the supercharger is going to be a LOT of street fun... not so with the NOS...

breaking a few SMOG laws is uhhh... ok??..... if you get stopped running NOS... they'll prolly impound it... :(

that's just my opinion though.... and u know what they say :D

p.s. http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0713tr_2005_dodge_ram_srt10/photo_05.html

There's a link to my truck.... you can see the NOS/Paxton setup.... :>...like my sig says...... it's basically stock :>

LASTLY... those are pretty good numbers :> Marty sounds like the man.... I wish the programmer could handle more than 3 programs & more than 1 VIN or I'd have to buy one :)

Good Luck with your build which ever way you decide to go

Last edited:
moparracing said:
do you have nos or the roe ? interested in your opinion if you do......

I just installed a 125 wet shot of NOS and our mods seem to be close to the same. Here are my numbers and as you can see, I think for a basic kit that installs in just a few hours... NOS is a quick and simple way to have some High HP fun, till you can afford the SC setup- I'm going with the Roe, but I'm sure the Paxton is good too.

Attachments

• dyno1.jpg
    dyno1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
  • dyno2.jpg
    dyno2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 19
  • dyno3.jpg
    dyno3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
BIG NANA said:
I just installed a 125 wet shot of NOS and our mods seem to be close to the same. Here are my numbers and as you can see, I think for a basic kit that installs in just a few hours... NOS is a quick and simple way to have some High HP fun, till you can afford the SC setup- I'm going with the Roe, but I'm sure the Paxton is good too.
looks like you got ~75hp on a 125 wet shot........
i'm curious why you want to go Sc route if you're getting good #'s with nitrous ?

The real plus was the 140 ft,lbs of torque. The main reason would be the constant HP gain instead of just a short burst for a limited time. If i build up the motor first, I would like to run both!

BIG NANA said:
The real plus was the 140 ft,lbs of torque. The main reason would be the constant HP gain instead of just a short burst for a limited time. If i build up the motor first, I would like to run both!
Nana, I will let you know how that turns out for me in a few weeks.

That would be good to know, from everybody it sounds like you gotta rebuild the bottom end and pretty much go thru the whole thing then you got to do the clutch and all too, right?

Looks great Nana, drop down the fuel pill slightly and set for 11.8 AFR and you'll see another 25 rear wheel!

msdnga said:
Looks great Nana, drop down the fuel pill slightly and set for 11.8 AFR and you'll see another 25 rear wheel!

I appreciate the advice, but remember that I'm running for over a mile at wide open throttle, so I'll take the FAT setting, don't want to damage my basically stock motor.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back