Dynoed today

See i think i dynoed a bit high. i was on a mustang dyno and it was about 65 degrees outside with the fans running on the front mine said it put 513.9 horsepwer and 528.3 ft lbs of torque. yeah sounds a bit high for a regular cab with no mods on it, but i wasn't entirely sure. This was done by the Ranken technical college high performance instructor. They had calibrated the dyno in the morning and i was the second car to pull onto it.

And......you never dyno in third unless you're an automatic or ole school 3-speed. 4th gear is our 1:1 ratio gear.

How can u do a dyno with automatic in 3th ?
Do u mean set in D and push tow/haul button ?

See i think i dynoed a bit high. i was on a mustang dyno and it was about 65 degrees outside with the fans running on the front mine said it put 513.9 horsepwer and 528.3 ft lbs of torque. yeah sounds a bit high for a regular cab with no mods on it, but i wasn't entirely sure. This was done by the Ranken technical college high performance instructor. They had calibrated the dyno in the morning and i was the second car to pull onto it.

I put my truck on a dyno jet and I think I got 464hp and 480ish torque.

I did my dyno day at our first get together at Roe Racing on their dyno and was completely happy with the results

we had a stock everything except the K&N CAI

and those numbers were impressive from the big ol girl

451HP/470TQ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back