dynoin' with the 300c guys.......

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys from the local 300c forum invited me to go dyno with them, had fun meeting them all..... first time on a dyno dynamics dyno, and yes i don't put alot into dyno #'s, but i was pleasantly surprised:

515 rwhp
615 rwtrq

lot's of pics & video's of dyno runs & burnouts to come, luis post 'em up !!!:burnout:

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
moparracing said:
guys from the local 300c forum invited me to go dyno with them, had fun meeting them all..... first time on a dyno dynamics dyno, and yes i don't put alot into dyno #'s, but i was pleasantly surprised:

515 rwhp
615 rwtrq

lot's of pics & video's of dyno runs & burnouts to come, luis post 'em up !!!:burnout:

Hell yea!!! Good times man!!!!:D :rock: :rock: give me a few for pictures and a few days for the video, David (my friend) is gonna edit the video for me. so it takes a bit to get it done!:rock:

LMSRT8 said:
Hell yea!!! Good times man!!!!:D :rock: :rock: give me a few for pictures and a few days for the video, David (my friend) is gonna edit the video for me. so it takes a bit to get it done!:rock:
did ya get that burnout on video ?? :)

DSC_4949-1.jpg

DSC_4953-1.jpg

DSC_4974.jpg

:rock: :rock:

Now that sure is a purdy pack of 300's... If I keep looking I'm going to want to take mine off the stock status..

Venom Power said:
Now that sure is a purdy pack of 300's... If I keep looking I'm going to want to take mine off the stock status..

:D

here some pic's of the black one from today....
001.jpg

PC060414.jpg

PC060400.jpg

DSC_3374.jpg

DSC_3373.jpg

That settles it.. My stock grill has to be changed, the wheels powdercoated and my lights smoked.. That's one sick look..

Venom Power said:
That settles it.. My stock grill has to be changed, the wheels powdercoated and my lights smoked.. That's one sick look..

PM for the details about the grill :D :rock: :marchmellow: :slug:

Congrats!!!!

Looks like a bunch of us are hanging out with the LX Boyz

Not to egg on Venom Power but here's my 300C SRT8 with the same grill, powdercoated wheels and a bunch of other stuff...

It was great to meet moparracing and LMSRT8 this weekend. Had a ball working on the 300 and dynoing with the guys. As you can see by the smile on his face, Randy had a good time. And to think he wasn't going to put the truck on the dyno! Luis' mods turned out great and it was fun to work on his car. Hope to see them both soon!

Day6Pic3.jpg

MADDOG said:
Not to egg on Venom Power but here's my 300C SRT8 with the same grill, powdercoated wheels and a bunch of other stuff...

It was great to meet moparracing and LMSRT8 this weekend. Had a ball working on the 300 and dynoing with the guys. As you can see by the smile on his face, Randy had a good time. And to think he wasn't going to put the truck on the dyno! Luis' mods turned out great and it was fun to work on his car. Hope to see them both soon!

Can't wait til we hit the track!!:rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back