Dynoing in Houston tomorrow..............

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna see the beast blow up.......................LOL

Just going for three pulls to make sure the AF ratio is good. Got me a little scared. The lowest it will go is 12.5 with the middle tune, 13.1 with the low tune and I'm not able to go WOT on the high tune right now.

I'll be doing the pulls in third so I'll run the 1D and 8D tune at WOT and see what shes is pushing on the afr.

Y'all pray to tom cruise that she is safe.......................................................:rock:

Anthony, Zollie y'all busy tomorrow?:dontknow:

5023 Addicks Satsuma Rd

ARD they are LSX specailest. they know boost so when they see a unsafe number they will back out of it.

im going and a few others ,,,hope you get truck fixed soon ike :(

i dont think ike will make it larry his tranny went out this afternoon ,,no third gear

TNVIPER said:
Sorry to hear this...he was so excited...:(
ya he aint to happy either:pbut i think he has a deal working out with tranny builder already

new tranny should be there monday. its warrantied...lol

Ironhead stole my spot on the dyno........................................

Reckon next time i need to make sure i've got a vehicle that will go into reverse..........LOL :dontknow:

postem up ,,did not do the air fuel on it though ,thats why i crossed it out
stock blue line
91 oct b&g tunner green line
93 oct B&G tune red line
sct tune is not worth the money paid my friends just look at the numbers ,,i did get a bit more torque but for 600 plus bucks PLEASE,,,its sad cause the 91 oct tune did better was not anymore HP cause b&g set rev limit to 5950 for some freakin reason but the power went up much faster than the others did so i will be running the 91 till i get PP heads and cam in ,,,but torque was better

Image2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back