Dynoing in Houston tomorrow..............

bigike said:
3" pipe built in x pipe................................

If you go with bullets, try the pro flow twister, killer sound and NO DRONE! X not H :)

dont have a drone who said i have a drone and i have 3in mids from jbm,,why waste the money on a x pipe when magnablow is suppose to have one internally ,,,you saying you need two x pipes to get rid of YOUR drone :)

Hey phucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what it would take to fix the stock tranny! A 400 Dollar valve body...................ON A STOCK TRANNY.

Now this turd I've got............turd el numero TWO LOL i have no Idea what to do. I'm gonna ask them to give me a valve body that will shift this thing right...........

I felt like a kid who's balloon had been popped when it hit the slow tranny killing 2-3 shift............................. :(

BigIkes Wifes Car DESTROYED a worked 98' cobra today lol.. The guy wouldn't even roll down the window so i could ask him "not to bad for my wifes station wagon" :)

No I said instead of a H pipe go with a x-pipe

but if he is thinking about a x or h pipe and he has a magnaflow, well he already has a xpipe built in and doesn't need one :) that is all.

And it wont sound like a ups truck at light throttle:) All three bullet setups i've had, at low throttle sounded like ups trucks, the magnaflow sounds better to me..

put that in your pipe and smoke it..............................beatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ok guys, I have been working hard to get the videos up, plain and simple, my computer did not have a program to convert and edit the disc. I had a friend download a program today and I will get to working on it this evening. I will edit it to where Ironhead, OSO, and Roberts runs are all seperate and not all together.

Fahrenheit said:
Ok guys, I have been working hard to get the videos up, plain and simple, my computer did not have a program to convert and edit the disc. I had a friend download a program today and I will get to working on it this evening. I will edit it to where Ironhead, OSO, and Roberts runs are all seperate and not all together.
Make it easy on your self and keep them together.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back